Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Haha right, with such a huge long flaccid softie i can totally understand you!
In my case it never stays soft for too long when i'm in front of any mirror... and when it points up steep at full mast i am really proud of my body and lil' fucker hehe... ok sorry, yeah let's be more modest again on here, right?!
Anyone would get excited looking at your dick in a mirror or in your galleries. Cheers. XXX ;-) JIH

Reactions: love2compare

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
her tits were a perfect 30DD on her 115lbs 5 foot 1 inch tall frame, she was puertorican so she had curvy hips and an ass to match those tits of hers. Her nipples would get to almost a half inch long and she loved to have them sucked on, every time I did it while making out she would cum every time. She was the reason I hung 3 mirrors that could be seen from my bed. she loved to ride me reverse cow girl and watch her tits firmly bounce as she got into my big dick. I would sit up and grab her nipples all the time, every time I did she folded her hands behind her head, moan so loud and then start squirting like a fire hydrant as she covered my bed. She is also the reason I had to get a medical mattress cover that was water proof, I also did a lot of sheets washing. what else do you want to know?

GASP! OMG! I'M OH SO INTO THIS. Let me follow up with you. I can't control my raging enormous erection and overwhelming lusty need to jerk my huge penis and cum a few times thinking of this. I've never been so turned on by someone else's experience. So...let me take care of my big situation here and will be back....XXX JIH. (JAMES IS HARD AND CURRENTLY VERY HUGE)

Reactions: MarioLM

SizeObsessed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I’m not here to contribute any experience of being obsessed with MY size. My cock is pretty enough in its own way, but I wouldn't call it big. It's a 6x5 and I'm happy about it.

I'm posting because this is a HUGE turn-on for me in a sexual partner. So don't feel ashamed to love your size! Don't feel guilty if you are obsessed with your own manhood - because someone is going to appreciate that quality.

Some of the best sex of my life was with a man who was (and still is) narcissistic about his dick. And he had every right to be - it was a true 9x6, just the most beautiful caramel color with a big head. He would jerk off to himself jerking off. He had his own website before onlyfans was a thing where he constantly posted pics of his dick. He loved talking about, showing it off, wearing a cock ring and Speedos to the beach, etc.

And he was so into how obsessed *I* was with the thing. He would ask me to repeat myself when I would mention it, as if he didn't hear me. He would hold my face away from it in the middle of a BJ just so he could see the way I looked at it. He would use me for testimonials about his length and rock hard thickness when he was bragging about it to convince some muscle jock to come over for a threesome. We loved seeing the look on a guy's face when he would pull it out under the bar or in the bathroom. It was either "That's too big" or "Let's go to your place." We were both slaves to the need to have his penis be worshipped and adored, by us and anyone we invited in.

We aren't together anymore, but so many of my best sexual memories are with him. There's just something about a man who knows he's hung and is so totally turned on by his own dick that he craves the attention it brings him.

So don’t stop loving your cocks guys! We like that you do. It turns us on just as much as it does you - we want to bask in the glory of your superior size and all the better that you know how truly big you are. I say all this as a completely unbiased observer of course. ;)

Reactions: Jamesishuge

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I’m not here to contribute any experience of being obsessed with MY size. My cock is pretty enough in its own way, but I wouldn't call it big. It's a 6x5 and I'm happy about it.

I'm posting because this is a HUGE turn-on for me in a sexual partner. So don't feel ashamed to love your size! Don't feel guilty if you are obsessed with your own manhood - because someone is going to appreciate that quality.

Some of the best sex of my life was with a man who was (and still is) narcissistic about his dick. And he had every right to be - it was a true 9x6, just the most beautiful caramel color with a big head. He would jerk off to himself jerking off. He had his own website before onlyfans was a thing where he constantly posted pics of his dick. He loved talking about, showing it off, wearing a cock ring and Speedos to the beach, etc.

And he was so into how obsessed *I* was with the thing. He would ask me to repeat myself when I would mention it, as if he didn't hear me. He would hold my face away from it in the middle of a BJ just so he could see the way I looked at it. He would use me for testimonials about his length and rock hard thickness when he was bragging about it to convince some muscle jock to come over for a threesome. We loved seeing the look on a guy's face when he would pull it out under the bar or in the bathroom. It was either "That's too big" or "Let's go to your place." We were both slaves to the need to have his penis be worshipped and adored, by us and anyone we invited in.

We aren't together anymore, but so many of my best sexual memories are with him. There's just something about a man who knows he's hung and is so totally turned on by his own dick that he craves the attention it brings him.

So don’t stop loving your cocks guys! We like that you do. It turns us on just as much as it does you - we want to bask in the glory of your superior size and all the better that you know how truly big you are. I say all this as a completely unbiased observer of course. ;)

What and incredible, insightful and very erotic contribution to the thread! I often WISH I could be like your ex big-dick friend. You're like the totally perfect partner for hung-size-obsessed-exhibitionist guys like me and your ex. The stuff you described would surge me with ego and big-dick sexuality...It'd be so sexually orgasmic ... I love the exhibitionist show off stuff and making you tell him (me) about how his penis is so huge and repeating...god what an ego boost for a show off like me.....but, I mostly can't bring myself to ask or demand repeated praise and compliments from my sexy partners because it's a little too needy and gets annoying to the other person also making them feel insecure. I learned this a couple of times when I was in my college sexual-awakening years when I made a couple of really nice girls who were already totally into me and who loved to fuck, suck and just BE close to me, -cry. They explained that they were so attracted and hot for me and totally into size and my huge genitals and sex with me and they were sad that they thought they couldn't satisfy me or fulfill me sexually and like every time I demanded they repeat or talk cock to me - that I wasn't feeling their intense sexual and emotional feelings they had for me. They kept thinking I would leave them for sexier-better-experienced-size-queens or cheat on them with slutty size-queen girls. So, in order not to drive crazy and jealous all my current and potential SIZE-ADORING-Fuck-Fanatic-Partners, I bring my massively-hung sexy self with all that size-powered sexual power to the party and the verbal and sexual response flow abundantly ... because really they melt like butter, drip like a stream and crave me for ME and All that I have and All that I am. God I LOVE Hottie size-obsessed-queens though. (guys and women)
JIH XXX ;-)

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
her tits were a perfect 30DD on her 115lbs 5 foot 1 inch tall frame, she was puertorican so she had curvy hips and an ass to match those tits of hers. Her nipples would get to almost a half inch long and she loved to have them sucked on, every time I did it while making out she would cum every time. She was the reason I hung 3 mirrors that could be seen from my bed. she loved to ride me reverse cow girl and watch her tits firmly bounce as she got into my big dick. I would sit up and grab her nipples all the time, every time I did she folded her hands behind her head, moan so loud and then start squirting like a fire hydrant as she covered my bed. She is also the reason I had to get a medical mattress cover that was water proof, I also did a lot of sheets washing. what else do you want to know?

I'll bet you were turned on and obsessed by her boobs too ... and probably by her obsession and lust after her own spectacular BUSTY endowment. GOD I would have been! I fantasize about sharing with her about my own cock size obsession and lust .... and confess that I noticed her own sexy obsession ... I would love to see what it would be like to mutually masturbate together while verbalizing all our auto-erotic fantasies and thoughts and making ourselves cum over and over again ... while sexually excited and lustful towards our own selves. Wow...talk about meta meta masturbation!

:emoji_blue_heart: :emoji_eggplant::emoji_cherries::emoji_peach::emoji_cool: :emoji_green_heart:
:emoji_thinking:**Your insight is really unique about this girl boob obsession-self-lust thing. I'd love to know everything but since you asked if I had questions...well like Hell Yes! Just read the queries obsessing me....and just answer or discuss whatever you can relate to her and your relationship. Many men will learn from your story in this thread. Thanks. XXX JIH

:emoji_grey_question::emoji_grey_question::emoji_grey_question:
DID YOU ever have any erotic talks with her about her obsession with her hot tits? Did she talk about it?
Also, did you notice with her having many more erotic dirty talk about her, her boobs, her physique? Did you have like a lot more talks about boobs, her boobs, other girls boobs, boob shapes and sizes and measuring them. Did she take you bra shopping all the time? Did she tell you whenever she would get noticed, stared at, boob-complimented, hit on? Did she frequently compare hers with other girls, models, celebrities and look up their measurements and sizes to compare?
:emoji_heart::emoji_heartbeat:

Reactions: Rubocop

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I will confess that even I have had moments when I have been real hard and have looked at my cock and though. Damn that’s a fucking dick and couldn’t look away. *My son has even asked me if it was normal to have that happen*

So obviously the question came from your 18+ year old son :)-)) What was he asking if "it was normal to have that happen" about?? Before he asked did he see or witness something to make him ask? Was he asking about himself or someone else? I just want to clarify.

JIH

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Your penis makes my dick horny too but mine got semi-hard though :-o. When thinking of home decor, guys with enormous sexy cocks, should consider mirrors in most rooms ;-). Also, genital lighting in the bedrooms, pool, spa and bathrooms. :)

How do you know I don't have those things? :p Okay, except the pool/spa ...

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do get my self turned on white a bit by my cock, especially if i have a glance at it in my tights walking by a mirror or window, in a mall or the sidewalk, the feeling of the material and my cock bulge s(some days bigger than others) as it pulsates while i walk and the head getting massaged from my leg is a real turn on ...

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

- - -
The best report from an unbiased observer I have read in a long time ;)

No seriously, it really is very interesting and so well-written too. And I can relate to it, from both sides. Sometimes I am the bloke in the story and at other times I am you, the admirer. Both of which equally exciting and pleasurable.

Thanks for taking the time to share your memories and views on the matter with us!

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do get my self turned on white a bit by my cock, especially if i have a glance at it in my tights walking by a mirror or window, in a mall or the sidewalk, the feeling of the material and my cock bulge s(some days bigger than others) as it pulsates while i walk and the head getting massaged from my leg is a real turn on ...

If your pictures are anything to go by I am surprised you haven't been arrested yet when walking that refreshingly obscene package of yours at the mall :p

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not obsessed by my cock but I like it; I'm proud of it; I admire it in the mirror and I like to see it rise.:):)
That is why I got in to PE, jelquing and ball stretching. It is great to do, and the results are also great:)

To others, I'd say "Be proud of it no matter what size it is; its yours; enjoy it"

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
While we're exchanging advice and discussing Cock Size Obsessed EXHIBITIONISM...
:emoji_flushed::emoji_eggplant: I admit it. I need your help as an EXHIBITIONIST :emoji_flushed::emoji_eggplant:

I'd really appreciate any hints or shared experiences on THE BEST ways to expose yourself.

:emoji_grey_question: :emoji_eyes:+:emoji_eggplant: =:emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_kiss::emoji_jeans: :emoji_grey_question:
  • What are the best ways to create the best situations and opportunities for exposing your huge dick out and and showing it off to people?
  • Any tips for inciting curiosity-interest in others (who, people, types of situations, places and opportunities) ?
  • Tips on the best places, situations and audience if you want to show off and impress and get reactions from willing strangers?
  • Any advice on how to get a guy to jerk himself off while looking at your dick or even ask to touch or suck it off?

I admit it. I need your help as an EXHIBITIONIST
**help to cure my social awkwardness and cluelessness as an exhibitionist.
I'm SO awkward at initiating it and once offered to show it off to a guy I was hoping was cruising for cock in a spot in a park...he was shocked and ran off...So not great as experiences go (my cock turtled after that).

XXX JIH ;-).
Can't wait to hear your tips and try them out for real

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If your pictures are anything to go by I am surprised you haven't been arrested yet when walking that refreshingly obscene package of yours at the mall :p
like that description refreshingly obscene package......