are you "uncircumcised" male??!! why??!! it is NOW your chance!!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it really NOW my chance???

I've been waiting so long for my chance!

Is it now? NOW???

Reactions: dreamer20

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Dr Rock said:
peculiar is the word. your theory is even weirder than the conventional academic one ... but then, let's face it: something's gotta be pretty fucking weird for people to deliberately start cutting off bits of their male offspring's genitals in the first place.

the snake cult / phallic religion theory isn't much favored these days owing to the increasing archeological data resources that apparently contradict it.
Dr. Rock the snake is only one of many phallic symbols, including the cross in fact. I did not mention "a snake cult" in my post. However Moses participated in such a cult:

In the Bible serpent worship was a healing and virility cult. See Numbers 21 verses 5-9. God directed Moses to set a bronze serpent upon a staff to heal the Israelites who were the victims of a plague. This serpent worship continued for 800 years until the reign of Hezekiah who was stated to have destroyed Moses' staff in the second book of kings.

I am puzzled by your comment regarding archeology as this field has revealed the phallicism that was present in many ancient religious cults. e.g. Osiris and Typhon were symbolized by the obelisk and pyramid respectively, which are again phallic symbols.
The Hebrews erected the phallic symbols known as pillars, columns, stones or obelisks to symbolize and worship Yahweh and other gods as stated in the Old Testament.

The subject is covered in depth in Phallic Worship by George Ryley Scott.

dug322

1st Like
Media
bigend said:
I am uncut and don't seem to have any problem satisfying women or whatever. Of course I have no idea what it feels like fucking with a circumcised penis. As for blowjobs, when a woman is sliding the foreskin up and down while licking the exposed glans, man that is the best feeling ever.

And not just women enjoy the feeling of sliding that foreskin up and down and "docking" the tounge with the foreskin....sigh. Something about the feel of a rock hard dick wrapped in a foreskin...kinda like unwrapping a real tasty present.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Is it really NOW my chance???

I've been waiting so long for my chance!

Is it now? NOW???

Yeah, my chance to what?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
What is your opinion about "circumcision" ?
Can distinguish between
circumcised penis and uncircumcised one?
Which one is more beautiful ? i need your answers on the previous questions, please.

I believe routine infant circumcision should be ended & neither state is more beautiful. As a child I learned from my mother my older brother was circumcised due to a foreskin problem & I was done as well to prevent that possiblity - which was ridiculous IMO. I would have preferred to be intact - as my father was - but the past can't be undone.