Are you very verbal and loud during sex?

Media
I'm not very loud but I've met women who were and enjoyed the experiences: it feels like my efforts are appreciated. I have an occasional session with a married woman who 'screams the place down' when I fuck her hard although she says she's quiet normally; she just lets go. I hope the people in the next house don't hear her afternoon activities.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it depends on my mood and how hot it is...also depends on how into the guy i am...but if the sex is amazing sometimes that doesn't matter either...

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I moan when getting a sweet handjob. I get a handjob years about 8 or 9 years ago in a massage therapy place. the girl and I developed a rapport and she gave a tug at the end of one session, it was good and I was moaning quite loud. after i came, she and i laughed since we were wondering if her boss heard me lol. It was a legitimate massage place, but we became chatty and friendly, so she obliged by offering me a tugjob.

I moan plenty when i get fucked though. i can't help it, it's just the feeling of the prostate that blows me away. plenty of people have said "boy, i bet that was real good for you!", due to the noise i make.