Are You Worried about the April Fool's Day WOrm?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Supposedly won't get thru Vista or Xp firewall. I love how people keep playing the mac/linux card when most of us have PC's running windows. When are you Mac guys gonna realize you can't say anything that will have someone run out and buy a mac. If Justin Long isn't going to do it for me you guys don't have a chance.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Supposedly won't get thru Vista or Xp firewall. I love how people keep playing the mac/linux card when most of us have PC's running windows. When are you Mac guys gonna realize you can't say anything that will have someone run out and buy a mac. If Justin Long isn't going to do it for me you guys don't have a chance.

Thank You! Well it seems not much happened but glad I taking what I thot was a safe route and only lost a 1/2 day online. No Biggie.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Linux user here, it's even funnier, the pages of posts by Windows users sweating it ? Wondering when the axe will fall, Death row and logged on waiting for the power to flicker and the bsod/rsod to hit their bloated operating system. That sinking feeling of having to face multiple reboots in hopes to be able to stay on-line long enough to get the cure ?

"Supposedly ?" I'm sure you'll sleep better with that running thru your mind ? :rolleyes: