Are Younger Dudes Shaving It All Off?

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....and, there is nothing wrong with it as long as it is done in private. I do not like to use the open showers with any aged guy shaving ANYTHING. Just please do it in private. If you don't, some guy will hand you his razor and ask you to please shave his back or butt. ....not gonna do it

peterchristian

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 24, and since I was 16 I've kept it well, well trimmed. Being completely bare makes me feel a little weird, but a few millimeters of hair is all I'll go for. Pubic hair in general disgusts me.

If there is anything more important to me, it's my ass. I want it bare smooth like a baby's ass. Nothing turns me off than an anus packed full of hair!

ItalianT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've shaved since I started getting head from my girlfriends.. Better chance of them goin down on me and licking my balls too .. Fuckin love that and if shaving is gonna get her to do it more than I'm gonna do it.. Plus I think my cock looks hotter when it's shaved up nice

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Last week while showering at my gym a younger guy was showering in the stall opposite me. I’m guessing he was in his late twenties, a big guy but not muscular, not fat, just ordinary. I was shaving my face and minding my own business. He had his back toward me so I wasn’t paying too much attention to what he was doing.
Suddenly he turned around, he was moderately hairy with the exception of his crotch; the whole area was shaved to resemble a pre-pubescent kid. I couldn’t help it, I was looking and it wasn’t pretty. The visual of this guy was so messed up; he was very hairy with a bald crotch. He had a nice cock but it didn’t look right.
I guess the look on my face said, “What the f__k?” He shut off his shower and moved to another. I got to thinking; do guys realize just how stupid they look? Shaving, trimming and general grooming is cool; I go it too but to attract attention to your crotch by shaving it to look childlike is more than a little strange. Who is attracted to this man/boy, boy/man, and child genre? And if you are a hairy guy with boy crotch, how to you explain it on a date? Do you ask your potential sex partner if they like to eat child cock? Is this new sub-group a variation on pedophilia? And for those of you who date hairy men with child-like crotches; is this sexy? Could someone explain this phenomenon?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy is definitely of the age at which he should have hair somewhere other than the top of his head. I guess he's going for that sexy 12 y.o. look.:frown1:

Attachments

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been shaving for years. I use a trimmer for the pubis area which I keep short and a razor for my cock amd balls. For holidays, which always include nudity, I will get a total body waxing. One gf used to give me the best bj with my favourite - ball sucking - after my regular trim/shave. I first shaved completely on the advice of a North African guy I used to work with during a very hot summer; actually he told me that his wife would be waxing him when he got home one day and I was so intrigued by the idea I tried it myself.

Twink_92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am 20 yo and I don't shave it. But I know that many people of my age do.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is not just young guys. This seems to be the general practice of nudists in NZ. Seeing someone with pubic hair is now unusual. The reason appears to be solely one of fashion.