Are Younger Dudes Shaving It All Off?

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
I have shaved, looks like a boy. I like my thik brown pubes but don't let them get real long either. The trend was shaving but I see at the gym pubic hair is back. I have seen some full thick bushes on the 15 and 16 yr olds too

str8biopen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OH MAN ! The expectation of most women (I think) is after getting felt up, and playing suck face, her top comes off. And tit play begins, and before you know it your both naked and the focus is finger fucking. I would think most women expect their man to go down on them. Head in the puss and tounge flicking the clit, and getting her to climax several times. Now if this is the expectation that women have. It better be be clean, and hairless! I love going down down on women. But I refuse to work around all those pubs and tolerating it untill I find a way to dispose of the pubs in my mouth, without spoiling the mood for her.

Now, I am also assuming that it is the same for a woman going down on a guy while sucking cock! And I hate it when my mate stops and takes the time to remove the pubs from her mouth. This is so disturbing, I can go soft in that short amount of time.

I feel it's just common curtisey to be clean shaven if your expecting oral. And for me it feels so much better skin to skin.

George_Pantelis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 18 and from the UK so maybe offering a different perspective. I don't know of one of my friends who keeps it entirely 'natural' down below. Most just trim their pubes and their ball hair. Some completely shave it all, some wax. All of us though have tried different styles and found what has suited us and we've all talked about it and sometimes compared. All of us agree that a there needs to be a degree of trimming to make it a) look bigger and, b) neater/more hygienic.

Personally, I have taken to trimming my pubes as short as possible and waxing from my balls all the way under to my crack. I struggled shaving my balls and crack (hard to reach; uneven skin lead to multiple nicks which hurt like a motherfucker for days) so decided on reccomendation of a mate to have them waxed. I had it done at a male only spa in London's Covent Garden called 'Nickel Spa for Men' who advertise it as 'Underground Waxing'. I'll admit I was quite nervous when the guy just told me to take all my clothes off and lie down. He then started tugging at my balls to loosen the skin up giving me an instant boner (which he said helps because it stretches out the skin). I won't lie the wax when it was pulled of hurt like hell but it soon subsided leaving my balls super smooth.

Those guys who struggled shaving I'd reccommend waxing. The only downside is that he said I shouldn't have sex or wank for 24 hours.

Hope this helps.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Every one his own choice. But please try to image how your completely shaved pubic area will look. A few guys look very hot when smooth and a lot look very ugly. Especially the older guys or the ones with some overweight should think it over twice before starting to shave.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every one his own choice. But please try to image how your completely shaved pubic area will look. A few guys look very hot when smooth and a lot look very ugly.

For. Real.

As with any look, it's not for everyone.

Per the OP's question, I don't see a lot of guys in the gyms who have their crotches shaved any more, regardless of age. It was an early 2000s thing in these parts, I think. Most just keep things trimmed.

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy is definitely of the age at which he should have hair somewhere other than the top of his head. I guess he's going for that sexy 12 y.o. look.:frown1:

Aghhhh! When I was younger this ideal beauty drove me crazy! Not because I wanted him, but because I could never be like him.

Now I am older, men generally love it. I'm not talking about gay guys - they normally want hairless twinks!

The whole thing is fucked up. Sooner than later we'll all look like those sexless aliens with bumps where your cock/pussy/breasts were? and of course not a hair anywhere.

FYI - I do trim, because I think when I'm natural it is horrible - but boy when I'm hairy I feel so bloody masculine! - with the big cock grrrr!!!!!!!!!

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
I love the insinuation of pedophilia undertones surrounding guys that shave their pubes completely.

Do guys with no facial hair look like they are 12?

I mean honestly.......the only way for some of you to tell the difference between a 12 year old and a 22 year old is if they have pubes or not?

D_Di_R_Rhia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I make it a point to manscape (I keep my chest hair trimmed close, especially), but I don't shave it completely off by any means. If you're naturally smooth, cool, but I think we need to get rid of the stigma that guys with some hair on their chests is a bad thing.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I make it a point to manscape (I keep my chest hair trimmed close, especially), but I don't shave it completely off by any means. If you're naturally smooth, cool, but I think we need to get rid of the stigma that guys with some hair on their chests is a bad thing.

I myself don't see it as a bad thing. I really say to eat his own, if a person wants to shave it or keep it, let them do as they feel. But for myself, I prefer it being shaved. Doesn't bother me one way or the other what the other guy feels. I do have my preferences, of course, and I do think some guys look good with the hair, some I think look better without it.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
Never had a problem shave everything every day, i shower and keep it clean like the look and the fealing of it bare. Have never looked back have been hairless for at least 10 years

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a nudist and an "old" guy and I shave - been doing it for years because I like the look and feel. So far no complaints from the ladies. For those that want the natural look - go for it - for those who want the trimmed look - go for it. Life is grand and if we did not have an opposite for comparison how would we know what we like or dislike.

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i sometimes trim or shave... depending on my mood
both are pretty sexy in my opinion
my ex-gf used to like it shaved.