Aren't there dick picks of Tom Sizemore?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cock pics? Er Im pretty sure there are a couple of very sleazey sex films of him out there. Ive certainly seen clips. He's not packing.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Grab a copy of "At Play in the Fields of the Lord." He has a full frontal walking toward the camera, at clear range.
I googled that film and I think you're confusing Tom Berenger for Tom Sizemore. Tom Berenger does a full frontal in that movie whereas Tom Sizemore isn't even in it.

Reactions: Balljunkie

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks!!!! that woman was suckinh him good!!!!! That one pick looks like he's eating a girl out while being sucked. He's actually got a pretty nice cock!!!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Didn't want to start a new thread on Tom Sizemore due to his recent problems and a search seems to indicate this was the only thread dedicated to him. It appears Tom is in a great deal of trouble... again. It's a shame - in his younger days and years after, he had a rugged handsomeness as well as a lot of talent, creating some great performances. But then, due to his use of drugs, alcohol and other poor choices, he began to suffer physically, emotionally and professionally. But then he would get clean and sober, do some good work and then revert back to bad ways. Then repeat and cycle all over again. Difficult to say how things will work out. Hoping he gets himself together again. (Personally saw him in a club in Los Angeles in 2005 or 2006 - I forget the exact date, but it was after his sex tape leaked - but he was still attractive although clearly messed up, hitting on almost every young woman while trying to bum money off everyone else.)

Tom Sizemore arrested for possession of drugs
Tom Sizemore arrested for possession of drugs