able to follow instructions
pays attention in class

whatever keeps you busy.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If musicians count, quite a few. One funny one was Marilyn Manson, back in the day before he was very famous. Another seamstress friend and I got to know him on his first tour with NIN, so we were somewhat acquainted by the time he toured with Danzig. After the show, Manson and I were not quite out of earshot of Danzig, so we proceeded to talk about ass-raping him loud enough for him to hear. He just kind of moved slowly away.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't say we got to know them but I attended a club date in '78 or '79 in Toronto at The Edge (Edgertons Pub now gone) when the Police played a very early appearance in T.O. and there were probably 20-30 people in the audience. Some were there for hockey on the tube. We sat at the table in front of the tiny stage so we got spittle and sweat flung our way by their singer Stink, and they gave us a hell of a show.

Our dear friend named Roxanne (who of course insisted we attend this unknown band's show) was a bit disappointed when she told Sting her name. He rolled his eyes and said she had no idea how many Roxannes he'd met since the song came out. LOL

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

At the National Black theater festival which is held every other year in Winston Salem one can see almost anyone. I had the opportunity to Talk with Glenn Turman ( Different World) Had lunch with John Amos( Good times) Negotiated with Roger Guinevere Smith to MC a BET stepshow ( Different World, Huey Newton), Seen Angela Bassett, Sidney Poitier, Denzel Washington ( he is really tiny) Ashford and Simpson, Pam Grier ( pictures do not do her justice, she is also very tiny), Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee ( he was huge she was tiny) Ntozake Shange, Sonia Sanchez, I have also spoken to Luther Vandross, Village People,Winton Marsalis,Oprah Winfrey, Seen Barbara Streisand up close when she came to look at collections ( She is very tiny and pictures do not do her justice either) Katy Couric. Kissed on forehead by Lyndon Johnson ( as a baby) I thought the chicken pock mark on my forehead was where he had kissed me as a child! Dustin Hoffman at a Chinese restaurant in NY, Ben Vereen at a Chinese restaurant in DC LOL!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
madame_zora said:
If musicians count, quite a few. One funny one was Marilyn Manson, back in the day before he was very famous. Another seamstress friend and I got to know him on his first tour with NIN, so we were somewhat acquainted by the time he toured with Danzig. After the show, Manson and I were not quite out of earshot of Danzig, so we proceeded to talk about ass-raping him loud enough for him to hear. He just kind of moved slowly away.
i loved your encounter with richard simmons.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jane Fonda, Bette Midler, Dick Cavett, Lily Tomlin and Jane Wagner, Tom of Finland, Sarah Vowell-All at book signings.
Lily Tomlin- back stage when she performed with the Gay Mens Chorus of Los Angeles last year.
Gerald Ford- shook his hand on a rope line when he was campaigning for President.
Jerry Seinfeld- He passed by me in a restaurant.
Betty Garrett- At the Gay Mens Chorus.
Tom Hulce- At a gay bingo night here in SF.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
i've met the following (most of them at the New York Sports Club ... and Starbucks):

1. Evanescence - they're very ... dark.
  2. Carolina Rhea - has been.
  3. Sarah Jessica Parker
  4. Dennis Quaid - although this may not fit because we did not really talk.
  5. Brandy - the singer (and the drink).
  6. Fifty Cent - the rapper ... duh.
  7. Stephen King - the writer (and the only famous person i know with the name) and John Grisham (they're all in the writing family)
  8. Suzanne Somers - enough said.
these don't really count, but i've been in the same room as: LL Cool J and a band memeber from Breaking Benjamin

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From public appearances and book signings:
Milton Berle
Bob Denver (Gilligan)
President Jimmy Carter
Larry Bird
Bobby Orr
Bill Russell
John Havlicek
Stephen King
Father Guido Sarducci (Don Novello)
Many Red Sox players from the 1980's
Many Celtics from the 1980's
Some Patriots from the 1990's
One very famous Bruin (see above)
Christy Canyon (hung out, had meals, gave her rides back to her hotel)
Berkeley Brethed (Opus, Bloom County)
Robert Parker (Spencer for Hire books)

From 50-100 feet away or less:
George Bush Sr.
Pope John Paul II
Norm Crosby
Amy Tan
Mitch Albom
Scott Turrow
Roger McGuin
Phil Donahue
Hootie and the Blowfish (just at 'Hold My Hand' was breaking)
Robert Urich and Avery Brooks (when Spencer For Hire was filmed in Boston)
Dan Aykroyd, Daniel Stern, and Damon Wayan (when Celtic Pride was filmed in Boston)

I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of right now.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've met Art Linkletter in person.

I've spent time with many famous gospel singers because they have performed at my church, but my most favorite and memorable was getting to meet Vestal Goodman. (only you southerners probably know who she was)

And for those who watch the Food Network, Paula Deen has called me on my cell phone and I've had a conversation with her, but I've not met her in person--we just have mutual friends and they arranged for her to call me as a surprise because I love her show.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Music - 3 Doors Down, Rob Thomas, Joan Jett (I was with my Dad, who used to be a big fan of hers. She looked hot from her pics back in the day but was totally bald when we met her)

Sports - Brett Favre, Ozzie Smith

Weather Channel - Don't know his name. The tanned, mostly bald guy that does some weather and mainly feature stories. Been on that channel a while. Get a rash of tornados - meet a weather channel weatherman.

Politics - Bill Clinton (when I was 10 yrs old), G.W. Bush (last yr)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
lapdog2001 said:
From public appearances and book signings:
yes, that's where i met stephen king and john grisham... (at book signings)

val mcdermid and
david mccullough too, but they're not really famous - or as famous.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
James Garner (many years ago) I took a piss next to him in the Universal Studios commisary men's room. Nice tool.

Tony Danza sat in the isle seat, I was in the window seat of a Southwest Airlines flight to LA. His ex and son live here.

Diana Ross on a NY to London flight. "Miss Ross" don't look so hot up close.

Bobby Sherman shopping for stereo equipment in the Federated Store in Woodland Hills CA. Showing major box. Nice guy.

kd Lang at a post concert party last summer at the Santa Opera House. Very cool, neat, friendly lady.

Jim Nabors in Hawaii....................don't ask.

Greg Lougannis.............MAJOR ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!