Areolas - such diversity!

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
decency? i think maybe you need to look that word up.
Here it is for you since you seem to lazy to look for yourself- Decency Definition | Definition of Decency at Dictionary.com

"conformity to the recognized standard of propriety, good taste, modesty, etc."

That's what I'm doing when I shave. Who wants to have sex with a big hairball? Probably the same number of men that want to have sex with a woman with hairy nips.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
my ex had a few short and tiny blond hair around be areola and they were fine. i mean you couldnt really tell unless it was cold and the folocule showed or you stuck the nipple in your eye but all in all they were the best breasts ive seen in my life including the internet so why would i let a minor thing put me off?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will explain the color variation...if someone hasn't already...

I have huge areolas...and big nipples. I do have the montgomery glands...I have somewhat bumpy nipples which got worse when I was preggo. Also...my nipples got darker, along with my pussy, ass and underarms...and the skin around all that. It looks incredibly funny now, and my nipples have returned back to their original color...although they were splotchy for quite a while.

There's something about the hormones during pregnancy that darkens soft tissue; My child is also biracial, so I wonder if the pigment he developed while in my tummy somehow was increased in me as well. Who knows....

All I know is my ass looks weird now...lol.

Ohhh...and if my memory is correct, the glands are to help with lubrication during breastfeeding. That hurts like hell...seriously....sooooo weird.

I dont know if I read it here or somewhere, but women's nips/ areolas tend to darken after child birth. The theory is that it helps the newborn baby see its food source, (breastfeeding) a lot easier, since their eyesight is not the up to par yet.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here it is for you since you seem to lazy to look for yourself- Decency Definition | Definition of Decency at Dictionary.com

"conformity to the recognized standard of propriety, good taste, modesty, etc."

That's what I'm doing when I shave. Who wants to have sex with a big hairball? Probably the same number of men that want to have sex with a woman with hairy nips.
so how is a few hairs in a place where almost nobody will see a breach of decency? it is after all considered decent to cover one's nipples in public.

or if your definition of decency just means, ''not grossing ME out'', then is it lack of decency to be overweight? or ugly?

oh, and fyi the vast majority of women i know and talk to about such things say they prefer their men hairy. i certainly do.
bald bodies on men are exceedingly unattractive to me.
but i would never say that you are wrong or indecent for shaving...which actually makes me feel a little smug and superior right now.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so how is a few hairs in a place where almost nobody will see a breach of decency? it is after all considered decent to cover one's nipples in public.

or if your definition of decency just means, ''not grossing ME out'', then is it lack of decency to be overweight? or ugly?

oh, and fyi the vast majority of women i know and talk to about such things say they prefer their men hairy. i certainly do.
bald bodies on men are exceedingly unattractive to me.
but i would never say that you are wrong or indecent for shaving...which actually makes me feel a little smug and superior right now.

It's a breach of decency because it's a huge turn off if you're going to have sexual relations with someone. I don't want to go lick your nipple and get a mouthful of hair. And it doesn't look pleasent at all.

Plus, there is a huge difference between ugly/fat kind of gross and the "you really want me to lick your hairy tits?" gross. You can't compare the two.

And I couldn't care less about your opinion on body hair. It's great that you like back hair, shoulder hair, and all that other shit, but every single women I've slept with or have been with has preferred the clean shaven look (ironically, even the one's with hairy nips). That's why I shave it. Maybe when I come across someone like you who likes the full body hair, I'll stop shaving it. But I haven't come across that person yet.

And there is also a huge difference between male chest hair and women with hairy nips. There are a good chunk of women such as yourself who prefer male body hair. There is no such "chunk" of men who prefer women with hairy chests. You can't compare the two so stop trying.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a breach of decency because it's a huge turn off if you're going to have sexual relations with someone. I don't want to go lick your nipple and get a mouthful of hair. And it doesn't look pleasent at all.

Plus, there is a huge difference between ugly/fat kind of gross and the "you really want me to lick your hairy tits?" gross. You can't compare the two.
to you. that would be your personal taste.
i wouldn't mind a gal with nip fur either...though i draw the line at facial hair.

so a woman should, in order to be ''decent'', follow the rules of personal grooming set out just for women, in order to be pretty for the men...?
and we should all wear skirts and heels and learn to bake cookies too!

you prove my point with your attitude to my opinions on body hair...why should you give a shit if someone finds it unattractive?
the simple solution is for us to just not continue to sleep with people we find unattractive.

google ''hairy women''.
you'll see their is indeed a chunk of men who dig hairy women.
hairy pussy, pits, legs, upper lips, etc.
the hairier the better!
i doubt such a fetishist would balk at chest hair too.
it might not be as big as the ''chunk'' who dig bald or pierced or tattooed, but it's still something that some men find attractive.

why not just be how you like to be?

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My ex-wife has as much pubic and nipple hair as this lady, if not more (maybe underarm hair as well, but she shaved that so I don't know for sure); in fact, her nipple hair looks somewhat longer than those in the pictures. It didn't bother me in the slightest when licking and sucking on her breasts. In fact, I got so used to it that nipples without hair look to me like they're missing something....

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure there are some guys that like hairy nips, but I've never met any. It's better to be on the safe side and shave.

FFS, it's just hair.

I would agree the majority of guys in the USA would prefer that they're groomed, but there's still a lot of guys that have better things to worry about.

Me personally? I think it's cute when girls keep things natural.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex-wife has as much pubic and nipple hair as this lady, if not more (maybe underarm hair as well, but she shaved that so I don't know for sure); in fact, her nipple hair looks somewhat longer than those in the pictures. It didn't bother me in the slightest when licking and sucking on her breasts. In fact, I got so used to it that nipples without hair look to me like they're missing something....
awwww! i like you!
FFS, it's just hair.

I would agree the majority of guys in the USA would prefer that they're groomed, but there's still a lot of guys that have better things to worry about.

Me personally? I think it's cute when girls keep things natural.
and i like you too!

:smile: