B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked up
I have to be the stupidist guy in the world
She was the hottest thing ever
She was naked, in my bed.... and I kept my clothes on, groped her a bit, passed out.

excuses

I dated her sister 10 years ago
I was drunk
I want to keep her as a friend

reality

She will sleep with someone else withint the next 2 weeks

She was soooo fucking hot! A friend... a drunk friend.... a very old friend. My hottest friend ever!

Arrrrgggghhhhhh!

So fucking stupid!
So fucking stupid!
So fucking stupid!

My roommate is not letting me hear the end of it

Why? Why? why?

Why can't I just say fuck it? Fuck the morning aftermath!? Why can't I?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fucked up
She was naked, in my bed.... and I kept my clothes on, groped her a bit, passed out.

excuses

I was drunk

reality

She was soooo fucking hot! A friend... a drunk friend.... a very old friend. My hottest friend ever!

Arrrrgggghhhhhh!

So fucking stupid!
So fucking stupid!
So fucking stupid!

Why? Why? why?

No your very smart. You did the right thing. In time you will see this. Me on the other hand at your age i would have fucked her, her sister and mother too and wipe my cock on the curtain. I was not a nice young man. My old lifestyle sometimes haunts me. I admire your conviction:cool:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easy for everyone to say... But I never get laid... and when the opportunities arise... I always find a reason not too.

I know god damned well, if I don't someone else will. I have already seen it happen with the married woman whose husband out to sea I respected, even though I hardly know the guy.

And I'll get to be this most recent girl's friend, and once again, I'll get to listen to her fawn over some plain boring dude, that she is just in love with... for only the 60th time in her life.

*sigh*

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Easy for everyone to say... But I never get laid... and when the opportunities arise... I always find a reason not too.

I know god damned well, if I don't someone else will. I have already seen it happen with the married woman whose husband out to sea I respected, even though I hardly know the guy.

That's because you have honor. Very rare and precious.

And I'll get to be this most recent girl's friend, and once again, I'll get to listen to her fawn over some plain boring dude, that she is just in love with... for only the 60th time in her life.

*sigh*

How has she behaved since? Maybe take a chance and tell her how you feel. You might be pleasantly surprised, New End, and find that she feels the same.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked up

excuses

I was drunk

reality

Arrrrgggghhhhhh!

So fucking stupid!
So fucking stupid!
So fucking stupid!

Why? Why? why?

Yeah, that good, decent side of you will give you a real proverbial kick in the balls sometimes, won't it?

Don't sweat it; you did the right thing by not taking advantage of her while she was that way.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
New End,
Not taking advantage of a person's drunkenness is a good thing. You wrote "I never get laid" and alluded to always finding reasons not to. If that is really the case, it might help you to try to uderstand your underlying reasons. That could be much more to your lifetime benefit than a quick, drunken roll in the hay.
Dave

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
your room mates a prick!
you did the right thing, i bet the morning after would have been awful if you had fucked. well done, the right time and place will arise and at least she will tell other girls you dont just randomly have sex. You might find yourself with new admirers following this event

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How has she behaved since? Maybe take a chance and tell her how you feel. You might be pleasantly surprised, New End, and find that she feels the same.

I've told her she is hot... plenty of times. But it would complicate things incredibly if we dated... because I used to date her sister... adn that can really cause animosity between siblings, which I would rather not do.

That, and we don't have much in common, except partying and drinking.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also think it's not a good idea to be fucking a drunken chick whilst drunk, however if you did want to date her ten years is a long time, I'm sure her sister wouldn't have any problem with it, you were 20 then you're practically a different person now.