arginine

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My experience is that it is best to take it several hours before sexual activity. And after cumming once, the effect seems to still be there for another hour or two. But that's just my experience. And it might also vary, depending on how much you take.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is l-arginine sold over-the-counter or do you need a prescription? The other question I have is: does it come alone or it's a component of a multivitamin bottle.

Could somebody pls recommend a brand for l-arginine capsules?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BE careful wih thsi product please. It ialates your blood vessels which would give u mor eblood flow, but it would also drop your bood pressure. So take the recommended amount please for your own saftey

which is exactly why no one should really be taking this shit in the firdt place. if you take it to get hard, maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't be having sex to begin with. and if yer using it for "recreation," then you should seriously take up new hobbies.

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

qwijibo420

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What works best for me is l-arginine hydrochloride. It's pharmaceutical grade, unlike the generic argenine. Costs a little more, but worth it as its better quality

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use NOW brand L-arginine powder. It comes in a large container and is fairly inexpensive. The powder has an unpleasant bitter taste. I buy empty gelatin capsules (also NOW brand, in the triple zero size, which holds about 1500mg). So when I take the L-arginine, I put the powder in an empty capsule first.

It's quite a bit cheaper to do it that way, as opposed to buying it already in the capsules.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is l-arginine sold over-the-counter or do you need a prescription? The other question I have is: does it come alone or it's a component of a multivitamin bottle.

Could somebody pls recommend a brand for l-arginine capsules?

1. OTC

2. Usually alone, although I have seen in mixed with other ingredients.

3. NOW brand. They have it in capsules. They have in powder. And the have empty capsules.