Aries men have the biggest cocks.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Libras are the absolute biggest both in length and thickness and have largest balls and most Geminis along with occasional Virgos and a rare Taures are carrying big meat.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sagitarians are horse hung.

Being a Sag... I'd say that was true. Long time ago I read in Penthouse who was doing their take on atrologic signs.. they said that Sag's would fuck you on a freshly dug grave. I thought that was just about right.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This bickering intrigued me so I consulted my girlfriend's book "Sextrology" to see what they had to say about what males of each zodiac sign is packing...

ARIES

"His penis tends to be of average to ample length, though rather thick and stick-straight, the head of which may often end in a marked sharp point. His balls, though plum sized are typically held tight, a signal of tension and aggression in males throughout the wild kingdom, not to mention his body's readiness for release..."

TAURUS

"Down below, this boy is big, boasting one of the healthier sized cock and bulls ever to be unzipped in the zodiac. Taurus man's package tends towards the loose and low slung sort, a symptom on male animals of low stress..."

GEMINI

"Generally, Gemini is not the most heartily endowed of males; rather, he tends toward painfully average in the penile department. It's the same story testicle- wise: not too big, not too small, just the right size to make the majority of Goldilockses out there feel right at home..."

CANCER

"Like his body, his penis size hovers somewhere around average. Still, the Crab guy does tend to be rather thick in this area; and his balls , though not often the low hangers variety, do err on the large side..."

LEO

"His 'package' is similarly designed, as Leo is rarely on to be seriously lacking in that department- not overly hung perhaps, but considerably thick, His cojones, too, may share the outsized quality of his other extremities, after all creative power is an aspect of Leo's native 5th House and the source of the virility, symbolically or otherwise seems to reside in his relaxed low hangers."

VIRGO

"Much to his delight, Virgo tends to be amply endowed, generally enjoying an above average length and a circumference that measures nearly as much,. (his balls, though, are typically as uptight as his disposition)"

LIBRA

"His private parts are rather text book in nature,as he's amply endowed though rarely overly so, with bits and pieces as user friendly in appearance as he is- all prettily formed, never distinct or deviously shaped in any way"

SCORPIO

"And Scorpio doesnt rule the sex organs for nothing. His "double O 's and 7" often bulging noticeably from sleek pinched trousers. This boy tends to be healthier than most in this area. His serpent is gnerally thick,mighty long, and heavily veined as are all of his extremities..."

SAGITTARIUS
"More than any other man, Sagittarius is a woman's rough and tumble take charge sexual fantasy come to life. He possesses an overt masculinity a predatory power and natural abandon that make him the consumate stud. whether or not he actually boasts such sizeable equipment as befits his horsey symbol.That it seems is a hit or miss scenario in one extreme or another."

CAPRICORN

"His package tends to be loose and floppy, boasting an rather fleshy phallus aswell as low hanging cojones as signal of an inherent sense of calm in males throughout the animal kingdom..."

AQUARIUS

"The Aquarius generally fills out his Speedo just fine the bulk of his bulge is again often based in his often jumbo balls. However Uranus is the planet of unexpected after all which is what one might encounter when this seemingly unassuming chic geek whips out a freakishly monster member.."

PISCES

"He has a loose and floppy basket, though he's pretty averagely endowed, his dick being perfectly proportion in length and thickness..."

There you go, gentlemen. Make of it what you will...:biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SCORPIO

"And Scorpio doesnt rule the sex organs for nothing. His "double O 's and 7" often bulging noticeably from sleek pinched trousers. This boy tends to be healthier than most in this area. His serpent is gnerally thick,mighty long, and heavily veined as are all of his extremities..."

I think this says it all, peeps. Us Scorpios = studs. Nuff said.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CANCER

"Like his body, his penis size hovers somewhere around average. Still, the Crab guy does tend to be rather thick in this area; and his balls , though not often the low hangers variety, do err on the large side..."

now i know all this is bull. they got the discription of my penis completely wrong.

1- my length i 7.5 in. it's my girth thats average at 5.5 in.

2- my balls do hang low

3- my body is much better than average... err... at least it will be in month or two when i get them washboard abs. :biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe in Astrology at all. My sign is Cancer, for what it's worth.

Mediocrity would probably have been a better sign for me...