Aries men have the biggest cocks.

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps it is not the recent fad zodiac calendar but the much more ancient Chinese year calendar? Those born in the year of the Rooster (1945,1957,1969,1981,1993) crow and strut around but those born in the year of the Horse (1954,66,78,90)are the real power and supreme size? Then there are those that are Dogs, Monkeys, Snakes, Rabbits, Goats, Ox, Tigers, Dragons, and amusingly Pigs and Rats.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0002076.html is a Chinese calendar for the years.

This is silly but funny. But I would put my energy in to a man who is a Horse anyday.

Holly

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a Scorpio. We are the hottest and most sexual of all signs. We are ruled by our genitalia. All I know is that I'm hung, and I would guess that many other Scorpio males are, too.
I have only been with one Scorpio and he was definetely hung and extremely passionate. Of course me being a Taurus and equally passionate about everything made ours an often tumultuous realtionship. :smile:

This bickering intrigued me so I consulted my girlfriend's book "Sextrology" to see what they had to say about what males of each zodiac sign is packing... that's a real book? :biggrin1:
VIRGO
"Much to his delight, Virgo tends to be amply endowed, generally enjoying an above average length and a circumference that measures nearly as much,. (his balls, though, are typically as uptight as his disposition)" tee hee hee okay that sounds about right for Jerry. :tongue:

LIBRA
"His private parts are rather text book in nature,as he's amply endowed though rarely overly so, with bits and pieces as user friendly in appearance as he is- all prettily formed, never distinct or deviously shaped in any way" OMG! That was my Dr. Dean to a T!

SCORPIO
"And Scorpio doesnt rule the sex organs for nothing. His "double O 's and 7" often bulging noticeably from sleek pinched trousers. This boy tends to be healthier than most in this area. His serpent is generally thick, mighty long, and heavily veined as are all of his extremities..." Okay, now you are scaring me! This is the very essence of Dr. Ed! :biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps it is not the recent fad zodiac calendar but the much more ancient Chinese year calendar? Those born in the year of the Rooster (1945,1957,1969,1981,1993) crow and strut around but those born in the year of the Horse (1954,66,78,90)are the real power and supreme size? Then there are those that are Dogs, Monkeys, Snakes, Rabbits, Goats, Ox, Tigers, Dragons, and amusingly Pigs and Rats.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0002076.html is a Chinese calendar for the years.

This is silly but funny. But I would put my energy in to a man who is a Horse anyday.

Holly

Hi ,

yes there is the Chinese Astrology and then there is also the Native American Medicine wheel. Here are the corresponding signs between the medicine wheel and Trad Astology

Aquarius - Otter Jan 20-Feb 18 Air sign Cleansing time
Pisces - Wolf Feb 19-Mar 20 Water sign BLustery Winds time
Aries- Falcon Mar 21- Apr 19 Fire Sign Awakening time
Taurus- Beaver Apr 20- May 20 Earth Sign Growing time
Gemini- Deer May21- June 20 Air Sign Flowering Time
Cancer- Woodpecker June21- July21 Water Sign Long days time
Leo- Salmon Jul 22- Aug 21 Fire sign Ripening time
Virgo -Brown Bear Aug 22- Sept 21 Earth Sign Harvesting time
Libra -Crow Sept 22- Oct 22 Air Sign Falling leaves time
Scorpio-Snake Oct 23- Nov 21 Water sign Frost time
Saggitarius- Owl Nov 22- Dec 21 Fire sign Long nights time
Capricorn- Goose Dec 22- Jan 19 Earth Sign Renewal time

Ironically Holly I have two pigs and rat in my chinese chart! LOL!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are the characteristics of the Chinese Animals

The 12 zodiac animals
In Chinese astrology the zodiac of twelve animal sign represents twelve different types of personality. The following are the twelve zodiac signs in order and their characteristics.[2]
Note: The first symbol is simply the name of the animal written in Chinese, while the second Chinese symbol is the character specifically used in astrology to denote the animal sign.

1. 鼠 子 Rat Forthright, inquisitive, honest, hardworking, industrious, thrifty, generous to close family and friends, bright, intuitive, sociable, shrewd, clannish. Can be gossipy, critical, over-ambitious, avaricious.
  1. 牛 丑 Ox Dependable, calm, methodical, patient, hardworking, ambitious, conventional, steady, modest, logical, resolute, tenacious. Can be stubborn, narrowminded, materialistic, rigid, demanding.
  1. 虎 寅 Tiger Unpredictable, rebellious, colorful, powerful, passionate, daring, impulsive, vigorous, stimulating, sincere, affectionate, humanitarian, generous. Can be restless, reckless, impatient, quick-tempered, obstinate, selfish.
  1. 兔 卯 Rabbit Gracious, kind, sensitive, soft-spoken, amiable, elegant, reserved, cautious, artistic, thorough, tender, self-assured, astute, compassionate, flexible. Can be moody, detached, superficial, self-indulgent, opportunistic, lazy.
  1. 龍 辰 Dragon Magnanimous, vigorous, strong, self-assured, proud, direct, eager, zealous, fiery, passionate, decisive, pioneering, ambitious, generous, loyal. Can be arrogant, demanding, eccentric, dogmatic, over-bearing, impetuous, brash.
  1. 蛇 巳 Snake Deep thinker, wise, mystic, graceful, soft-spoken, sensual, creative, prudent, shrewd, ambitious, elegant, cautious, responsible, calm, strong, constant, purposeful. Can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, hedonistic, controlling, ruthless, distrustful, vengeful.
  1. 馬 午 Horse Cheerful, popular, quick-witted, changeable, earthy, perceptive, talkative, agile mentally and physically, magnetic, intelligent, astute, flexible, open-minded. Can be impetuous, hot-tempered, rude, stubborn, lack stability and perseverance.
  1. 羊 未 Sheep Righteous, sincere, sympathetic, mild-mannered, shy, artistic, creative, gentle, compassionate, understanding, mothering, determined, peaceful, generous, seeks security. Can be moody, indecisive, over-passive, worrier, pessimistic, over-sensitive, complainer.
  1. 猴 申 Monkey Inventor, motivator, improviser, quick-witted, inquisitive, flexible, innovative, problem solver, self-assured, sociable, polite, dignified, competitive, objective, factual, intellectual. Can be egotistical, vain, selfish, cunning, jealous,suspicious.
  1. 雞 酉 Rooster Acute, neat, meticulous, organized, self-assured, decisive, conservative, critical, perfectionist, alert, zealous, practical, scientific, responsible. Can be over zealous and critical, puritanical, egotistical, abrasive, opinionated.
  1. 狗 戌 Dog Honest, intelligent, straightforward, loyal, sense of justice and fair play, attractive, amiable, unpretentious, sociable, open-minded, idealistic, moralistic, practical, intelligent, affectionate, dogged. Can be cynical, lazy, cold, judgmental, pessimistic, worrier, stubborn, quarrelsome.
  1. 豬 亥 Pig Honest, simple, gallant, sturdy, couragous, persevering, resolute,sociable, peace-loving, patient, loyal, hard-working, trusting, sincere, diligent, calm, understanding, thoughtful, scrupulous, passionate, intelligent. Can be naive, over-reliant, self-indulgent, condescending, fatalistic, materialistic.
It is a common misconception that there are only the singular animals assigned by year. Many western descriptions of Chinese astrology descriptions draw solely on this system. In fact, there are also animal signs assigned by month and hours of the day. The animal signs assigned by year represent what others perceive you as being or how you present yourself. The full 60 year cycle is a combination of the 12 animals with each of five possible elements, which distinctively vary the base animal's personality (12 x 5 = 60). The inner animal speaks directly to what motivates a person and is assigned by the month of birth. Since this dictates your love life and inner persona it is critical to a proper understanding of your compatibility with other signs. The secret animal is assigned by the hour of birth and so it is important to know the exact time of birth to determine it correctly. It is your own true sign which your personality is based on. It is important to compensate for daylight saving time or any clock adjustment performed by your country in determining this sign, as it is mapped according to the sun's location and not the local time.
To sum it up, while a person might appear to be a dragon they might actually be a snake internally and an ox secretively. Combined with the five elements, this makes for 8 640 possible combinations (five elements, 12 animals, 12 months, 12 times of day) that a person might be. These are all are critical for the proper use of Chinese astrology. Many Western displays of the Chinese zodiac omit these, as well as the elements, for easier consumption and understanding.

To see more check this out...Chinese astrology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great stuff Naughty - thanks.

Does your source also have a list for how hot the ladies are?

Ahhhh now I would be telling my secrets, wouldnt I?

Would you like me to do a comparable list for women as well? LOL! We dont have any corresponding appendages since depth is usually not charted! :eek:

FUnny you would ask that though you know I have actually had more than one man on this board ask me what his sexual compatibility was with a certain sign focusing on a fellow female board member! LOL! Boys! boys!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have only been with one Scorpio and he was definetely hung and extremely passionate. Of course me being a Taurus and equally passionate about everything made ours an often tumultuous realtionship. :smile:

You know, GA and SC are very close. Bring some Wawa over here and it could be HOT! :tongue: