Aries men have the biggest cocks.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
猴 申 Monkey Inventor, motivator, improviser, quick-witted, inquisitive, flexible, innovative, problem solver, self-assured, sociable, polite, dignified, competitive, objective, factual, intellectual. Can be egotistical, vain, selfish, cunning, jealous,suspicious.

Once again, the zodiac rings true for me.

THE CHINESE DON'T LIE.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to read my horoscope (I was a big fan of Sidney Omarr and Linda Goodman)religiously until my mid 20's when I discovered Chinese Astrology. According to Chinese Astrology I am born not just in the year of the horse, but the fire horse. For men this is often seen as a good thing; for women not so much. As a matter of fact girl babies born in the year of the fire horse were thought to be so unlucky ie. cursed they were often killed soon after birth. Those who lived were often to blame for failed crops, the demise of a family business, or bad luck in general. If you check the birth records for fire horse years in many Asian countries you will find a huge disparity in the number of men vs. women born.

While I don't believe in being cursed. I have had just enough oddly timed bad luck in my life to wonder just a bit . . .

馬午Horse Cheerful, popular, quick-witted, changeable, earthy, perceptive, talkative, agile mentally and physically, magnetic, intelligent, astute, flexible, open-minded. Can be impetuous, hot-tempered, rude, stubborn, lack stability and perseverance.
The horse personality is often willing to give as well as expect a lot of liberty. These people are extremely independent and confident. The horse person is very quick-witted, inquisitive and determined. They are very good at recognizing patterns: she or he is on to the thought in your mind even before you've expressed it. In general, these people are gifted. They adore being the center of everyone's attention, but they prefer to be recognized for their skills and are easily flattered. On the other hand these people have an honesty and genuine warmth which attracts lots of people and helps them make new friends. People as a rule confide in a horse person because he/she is sincerely interested in their thoughts and feelings and is able to help with both wise words and an action, but there is a small problem about it - the horse person is so excited by new discoveries that it is difficult for them to keep a secret. This is not something that arises out of malice or revenge - sometimes they just cannot help themselves.
It is easy to inspire such a person by new ideas and he/she tends to act on them without delay, carried away by the excitement of the moment. But it is also important to remember that there is a danger for a horse person to be too impulsive and it may cause some problems in the future. And if they do not see the result of their efforts, it is rather natural for them to turn their attention to a new project and head off once again, brimming with new ideas. The horse person is always ready to offer good advice and can be very persuasive, but his/her confident and carefree approach hides inner doubts. Those who know such a person will recognize this, and offer the support and reassurance he/she needs. A male that is born in the year of the horse is considered as a charming, suave person to a member of the opposite sex.
Horses should beware of the Rat, as any relationship with this sign is said to be extremely trying for the horse. Of all relationships between Chinese zodiac signs, a relationship between a rat and a horse is said to be the worst (this relationship from a historical point of view, climaxed or was at its worst at the height of World War II, when Germany governed primarily by the sign of the rat threatened the destruction of the Jews (Israel, which is governed primarily by the horse). The rat is way too calculating, dictatorial and possessive for the free-spirited and independent horse. A relationship with a rat can potentially break down the horse's free-spirit and cause rage in the rat - as neither will be willing to yield to the other. However, horses get along great with Tigers and Dogs.
Possible professions for people that are born on the year of the horse are that of a journalist, engineer, a writer or novelist, an actor or a model.

THE FIRE HORSE 1906 AND 1966
The Fire Horse is animated and sociable. He has a wild side that leads him to a life on the edge. Fire Horses are generally either incredibly lucky or ridiculously unlucky. They love the excitement of action and the change it brings. The Fire element makes them passionate about their feelings and they always take a stand in a situation. Fire Horses are never on the fence about anything and have definitive opinions about the world. Their tempers can be overbearing

THE HORSE LOVER
Horse lovers are eternally young at heart. They sail through life on a whim, spontaneous and open-minded waiting for the next big adventure. Horse lovers are charming and affectionate. They are inspiring with their imagination and vigor, their intellect and wit. They make you want to be around them and thus hardly have problems securing Saturday night dates.

MARRIAGE
Horses are energetic spouses who fall in love quite rapidly. Along with their spontaneity comes a bit of impatience and they demonstrate that when they meet someone they want to be involved with. They throw all of themselves into a relationship, sometimes losing tiny bits and pieces of themselves along the way. However, a light at the end of the tunnel: in adulthood Horses are more stable and thus their adult relationships are more successful.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There may or may not be some truth to what you claim. But I will go on to say this:

Aside from Scorpios, I am most attracted to Arians—physically, sexually, and emotionally. Always have been, always will be.

I hope that my soulmate will be an Aries. From my experiences, they are romantic, steamy in bed, have powerful sex drives, and LOVE being in control (which means they can give me a break). Just thinking about sex with an Aries makes me so horny and there is nothing that will stop me from developing creative ideas to seduce an Aries.

Then what makes it even more invigorating for me is that my sign is Aquarius and Aries and Aquarius go together according to the Zodiac. I love Scorpios, but I find them too controling and possessive. Libras, Geminis, Saggitarians, Capricorns, and Leos also make things hot for me but it's NOTHING compared to what an Aries in heat is capable of.

Give me romance and courtship with an Aries and I'll be on Cloud 9. Can anybody picture the throbbing stars in my eyes right now??? And those aren't the only things that are throbbing right now.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going :eek:fftopic: for just a moment, to
Welcome back Knockernail!

:kiss: :wave2: :arms: :laola: :arms: :wave2: :kiss:​

I have missed your intelligent and well thought out posts.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :laola: :banana: :banana: :banana:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There may or may not be some truth to what you claim. But I will go on to say this:

Aside from Scorpios, I am most attracted to Arians—physically, sexually, and emotionally. Always have been, always will be.

I hope that my soulmate will be an Aries. From my experiences, they are romantic, steamy in bed, have powerful sex drives, and LOVE being in control (which means they can give me a break). Just thinking about sex with an Aries makes me so horny and there is nothing that will stop me from developing creative ideas to seduce an Aries.

Then what makes it even more invigorating for me is that my sign is Aquarius and Aries and Aquarius go together according to the Zodiac. I love Scorpios, but I find them too controling and possessive. Libras, Geminis, Saggitarians, Capricorns, and Leos also make things hot for me but it's NOTHING compared to what an Aries in heat is capable of.

Give me romance and courtship with an Aries and I'll be on Cloud 9. Can anybody picture the throbbing stars in my eyes right now??? And those aren't the only things that are throbbing right now.

Funny you would pick out Scorpios and Aries. They are both ruled by Mars. Since Pluto no longer exists Mars is going to be rather crowded.

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
Just recently out of a relationship with an Aries. My second Aries, I believe. I'm a Sagittarius with Scorpio Ascendant. But, I have been interested in astrology for a long time and have tried to find correlations between each sign sexually and relationship-wise for years. Here's my experience:

Aries- Both varied organ-wise. First was nicely (not huge) endowed with average girth; second was not so large. I'm going to get my ass kicked for this, but both had to be the most selfish, sexually depraved, and emotionally immature men I had ever met. Forget having a rational discussion with these guys, they take everything personally and its always someone else's fault. Oddly, enough, I tend to make great friends with them, but not lovers.

Taurus- Only been with one. He was average sized and had a hard time cumming. Stable disposition and lucrative job, but he was a 50 yo circuit boy that never wanted to grow up. Oh, and he was 'always right'.

Gemini- Don't think I've ever had experience with a gemini. They're kinda too distant for me, even though I have a Gemini moon.

Cancer- Was with a very depressed and needy Cancer, once. He had a GREAT dick. Loved it. Very vanilla, though. I tried, but he just wanted too much emotionally.

Leo- Been with one. Nice cock, great sense of humor. Sex was pretty good. Always a lot of fun. Just didn't fall in love with him. If I could find one of these to fall in love with, it would be awesome.

Virgo- I had me a Virgo sex toy, once. He took me out to lunch, the first time, and took me home directly. He had a beautiful THICK piece. He was very into anal (sadly, I'm not), and surprisingly HOT in bed. We played several times (some domination) but the times we weren't playing, he got rather meticulous about word usage. I don't know how to explain it, but it got annoying.

Libra- I know I'm bashing many signs here, but this one (sorry libras) has to be the bane of my existance. They are all around me, and they all love me, and I could never stand a one of them. I dated one for a year and he made the Cancer's neediness seem aloof. He still stalks me to this day, five years later. The sex was always the same way, in the same place, with absolutely NO variation. His dick was alright, I just wish he knew how to use it. Seems the sign is all talk.

Scorpio- Don't think I"ve been with any, but can always spot them and they make me friggin' HOT. Always sexy. And loyal. I take that back. I WAS with one. He had the oddest, sexiest looking tool I'd ever seen. And the sex was inventive and consuming.

Sagittarius- Yeah, I'm one, but I find this sign kinda annoying (I'm on the cusp of Scorp). Irritable, moody, and bitchy. Can have a great sense of humor, I guess they (we) never really realize how annoying we are to others.

Capricorn- I love me a Capricorn penis. Mmm. Had a nice Jewish one for 2-3 years. Large and meaty. Could go for HOURS. And, more than once. Problem was he was ALL about work and could get very bossy. But, I did love him, regardless. Would love another without depression.

Aquarius- Two, I've been with. Both were small and both were crazy. One was aloof and liked to play games (that didn't last long at all), the other was a gold digger and sociopath. He threatened suicide and tried to slander me. I ran quick from both of them. The sex was . . . airy? . . . is that possible?

Pisces- I could never figure this sign out. I like them. They almost remind me of a more relaxed Sagittarius. Had a teacher (didn't play) but he showed a substantial piece that hung down his leg. Was with one that was kinda vanilla and aloof. From what I understand they can get CRAZY in bed and like having secret affairs. I wouldn't mind giving that a try.

So, yeah, that's my experience. Remember, I'm Sag., so I'm just being honest about my experience. Not saying each person in each sign are all like this. My experience may not be the common denominator.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just recently out of a relationship with an Aries. My second Aries, I believe. I'm a Sagittarius with Scorpio Ascendant. But, I have been interested in astrology for a long time and have tried to find correlations between each sign sexually and relationship-wise for years. Here's my experience:

Aries- Both varied organ-wise. First was nicely (not huge) endowed with average girth; second was not so large. I'm going to get my ass kicked for this, but both had to be the most selfish, sexually depraved, and emotionally immature men I had ever met. Forget having a rational discussion with these guys, they take everything personally and its always someone else's fault. Oddly, enough, I tend to make great friends with them, but not lovers.

Taurus- Only been with one. He was average sized and had a hard time cumming. Stable disposition and lucrative job, but he was a 50 yo circuit boy that never wanted to grow up. Oh, and he was 'always right'.

Gemini- Don't think I've ever had experience with a gemini. They're kinda too distant for me, even though I have a Gemini moon.

Cancer- Was with a very depressed and needy Cancer, once. He had a GREAT dick. Loved it. Very vanilla, though. I tried, but he just wanted too much emotionally.

Leo- Been with one. Nice cock, great sense of humor. Sex was pretty good. Always a lot of fun. Just didn't fall in love with him. If I could find one of these to fall in love with, it would be awesome.

Virgo- I had me a Virgo sex toy, once. He took me out to lunch, the first time, and took me home directly. He had a beautiful THICK piece. He was very into anal (sadly, I'm not), and surprisingly HOT in bed. We played several times (some domination) but the times we weren't playing, he got rather meticulous about word usage. I don't know how to explain it, but it got annoying.

Libra- I know I'm bashing many signs here, but this one (sorry libras) has to be the bane of my existance. They are all around me, and they all love me, and I could never stand a one of them. I dated one for a year and he made the Cancer's neediness seem aloof. He still stalks me to this day, five years later. The sex was always the same way, in the same place, with absolutely NO variation. His dick was alright, I just wish he knew how to use it. Seems the sign is all talk.

Scorpio- Don't think I"ve been with any, but can always spot them and they make me friggin' HOT. Always sexy. And loyal. I take that back. I WAS with one. He had the oddest, sexiest looking tool I'd ever seen. And the sex was inventive and consuming.

Sagittarius- Yeah, I'm one, but I find this sign kinda annoying (I'm on the cusp of Scorp). Irritable, moody, and bitchy. Can have a great sense of humor, I guess they (we) never really realize how annoying we are to others.

Capricorn- I love me a Capricorn penis. Mmm. Had a nice Jewish one for 2-3 years. Large and meaty. Could go for HOURS. And, more than once. Problem was he was ALL about work and could get very bossy. But, I did love him, regardless. Would love another without depression.

Aquarius- Two, I've been with. Both were small and both were crazy. One was aloof and liked to play games (that didn't last long at all), the other was a gold digger and sociopath. He threatened suicide and tried to slander me. I ran quick from both of them. The sex was . . . airy? . . . is that possible?

Pisces- I could never figure this sign out. I like them. They almost remind me of a more relaxed Sagittarius. Had a teacher (didn't play) but he showed a substantial piece that hung down his leg. Was with one that was kinda vanilla and aloof. From what I understand they can get CRAZY in bed and like having secret affairs. I wouldn't mind giving that a try.

So, yeah, that's my experience. Remember, I'm Sag., so I'm just being honest about my experience. Not saying each person in each sign are all like this. My experience may not be the common denominator.

WOW!

THanks for the 411. It sounds about par for all of the signs. Isnt this wild? Oh by the way, I am a Scorpio as well. :biggrin1:

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I would say that at least 1/12th of hung guys are Virgos.

Which reminds me. I forgot to add to my list another Virgo friend of mine. We didin't play but I had the hots for him and we talked alot. Well, he and his girlfriend had sex for the first time. He told me he had a question about condoms but was embarrassed to ask. I had to coax it out of him. He finally said, "I think I used it wrong. It hurt."

I asked him why it hurt to which he replied that it was way too tight.

My face turned red because that got me all hot. I first explained to him that there were 'special' condoms for boys his size and then explained that I probably wasn't the right person to talk to about this problem and he should probably ask one of the straight guys for more info(I did explain that the idea of his penis size and width was driving me insane.)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a Scorpio. We are the hottest and most sexual of all signs. We are ruled by our genitalia. All I know is that I'm hung, and I would guess that many other Scorpio males are, too.

YOu know I thought about this and something bothered me about your statement. I dont think we are so much ruled by our genitalia as we rule by them. We are a sign that devours and seeks to possess.. If you look at any of the animals associated with Scorpio they are all predators (Wolf, Snake, Eagle, Scorpion) It may be the Martian need to conquer and the plutonian need to possess. But it is not in a mean spirited sense. We need to wallow in the fullness of whatever we are focused on. We probe incessantly (that may too be a sexual metaphor) We can be driven. The genitalia are an extention of a very intense personality that just vibrates with sensuality. We can be chaste or decadent but it is that sexual energy that people around us feel. We may even go celibate for great amounts of time and focus those energies of procreation into our area of pursuit but it is from that mind set.We eat with passion, we fight with passion, we live with passion. Which might seem to be a contradiction for many because we are often accused of being cold as ice. The organs of generativity are at the core of the being and I think we can be and often are very in touch with them. For the scorpio sex is a language and the organs are conduits through which this language is often spoken... We first discover self love . For us the idea of masturbation as something dirty doesnt even come on the radar screen. It just is... now this is not to say sex isnt important and we might delight in it with great relish but our minds are the driving force. That is our greatest sex organ...