Arizona battleground

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's some GOP bias in the media. Two new polls, Franklin & Marshall/Daily News and the Marist poll, both show a 13 point lead for Obama in Pennsylvania. But the media is still calling PA a "toss-up."

Is it because the media is "liberal"? No. It's because the McCain campaign keeps feeding them with idiotic "reports" that Pennsylvania & VA are a lot closer than the polls show. This is based on news from a heavenly angel. Then you get some bozo like Chuck Todd on MSNBC saying this:
Clearly, the McCain campaign is counting on something happening in Virginia or Pennsylvania, as a lot of new money and candidate time is being poured into both states.

But will it be enough?​
-----
What??? 6 days left. PA is still "in play" with a 13% lead for Obama? Who the f does he think he is talking to???

And there is no media buzz about Obama trailing McCain by 2% in ARIZONA? Two? Per? Cent? No story about a battleground there?

My friends, to imitate the style of an unpleasant old fraud, is this what the Real America (and others on this very site) would consider "liberal media bias"?

You really have to be totally nuts to think that. But for the life of me, what I can't understand how and why people don't see the game. Is there anybody here who really can understand how and why cheerleaders still exist who actually drool over this tired, sleazy, cheap old GOP crap, sell media with it, and attack others if they don't also equally drool?

I really do not get it.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's some GOP bias in the media.

[...]

I really do not get it.

Despite the lipservice that the pundits give to McCain's efforts in Pennsylvania, I can't find any major outlets (except for the Washington Post and FOX) that actually show Pennsylvania as a toss-up state in their online electoral maps.

As for Arizona, there was a poll that showed Obama behind by just two points, but there are some serious red flags with the poll: (1) it was a weekend poll, and that can influence response rates; (2) it was a poll of registered voters, not likely voters; (3) the poll had a high rate of 'undecided' respondents -- nine percent -- which suggests that the callers weren't well-trained in pushing leaners. If I were running a reputable news agency, I'd be leery of covering that poll.

(Here's a link to that poll, but the site seems to be down right now.)

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would be surprised if McCain lost Arizona. Not only does Arizona normally vote red, but McCain is from Arizona.

But, who knows, anything is possible.