Stuftpouch

Legendary Member
Media
Surprise, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seeking others who Worship Cock as a Deity. If the words Cock Worship, Servant, Priapus, GodCOCK, PenisGod, Priapian, Phallus-Worship. Penis-Worshiper. GodCOCK, Worship, Cock Diety have any meaning to you, we probably need to chat/connect.

Looking for FsWB in AZ, USA who I can be a servant to your Cock by being a devoted Cock Worshiper

Cock Worship isn't a kink or a fetish for Cock Worshipers and definitely more that just a blow job

I can be gen if the Cock is truly GodCock worthy. Esp love overly endowed white +++++ hispanic and middle eastern. Not interested in others. My preference.

kinkycdkrissyphx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seeking others who Worship Cock as a Deity. If the words Cock Worship, Servant, Priapus, GodCOCK, PenisGod, Priapian, Phallus-Worship. Penis-Worshiper. GodCOCK, Worship, Cock Diety have any meaning to you, we probably need to chat/connect.

Looking for FWB in AZ, USA who I can be a servant to your Cock by being a devoted Cock Worshiper

Cock Worship isn't a kink or a fetish for Cock Worshipers and definitely more that just a bl
i am a closet cd that is looking to exseriment and not be rushed love to worship ur cock n more for hour or even the night. shoot cum down my throst fill my ass and cum on my face n body n more. discreet n ddf 602 8250128 Krissy

Attachments