Arizona Jerk Club

AzNightSun: Hi,

I am looking to start a arizona jerk club here in phoenix and i like to know and see who out there would like to be part of it ?

All are welcome............ladies do not be shy

Lets here from you.

tahitipv1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi guys where and how can we start a jo group here in phx, now freaks please
live in scottsdale area , also good hygiene is a must

rybman333

Just Browsing
Media
Never heard of a jerk club before, sounds like fun I would be interested. Im sure the name speaks for itself. But what all does it consist of. (stupid Question I know).

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im staying here in phoenix until september... sure would want to join you... im near bell and i-17. im here for a vacay. im from the philippines...

iggy

bradpen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll be in phoenix Oct 10-12. Anybody available for a JO meeting? I'm staying at a nice resort and would be interested in somebody to keep me warm at night.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
This is just me being an ass....BUT, when I read the title... I thought you meant jerk club as in a Club for Jerks.:biggrin1:

Only for a second.
Carry on, boys.:wink:

WonderMatt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

Did we ever get a club going? If not, I may be interested in hosting a circle jerk myself. Let me know what you guys think.

Matt

superglide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looks like nothing ever came of this idea. Seen this concept floated several times without much success. Hard to find a place for it to happen, and hard to find people who aren't judgmental about who can or can't attend, etc.

Personally I'd like to find a few people that like to hike out to the boonies... get nekkid... stroke off... and get some exercise out of the experience... and enjoy the incredible outdoors we have here in AZ. And that includes the ladies of course, but they seem to be the first to chicken out :) Nothing makes me more horned than exploring Mother Nature.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Looks like nothing ever came of this idea. Seen this concept floated several times without much success. Hard to find a place for it to happen, and hard to find people who aren't judgmental about who can or can't attend, etc.

Personally I'd like to find a few people that like to hike out to the boonies... get nekkid... stroke off... and get some exercise out of the experience... and enjoy the incredible outdoors we have here in AZ. And that includes the ladies of course, but they seem to be the first to chicken out :) Nothing makes me more horned than exploring Mother Nature.

Wow, you must be warm-blooded wanting to go out there now. I guess around 4 PM is warm enough this week but anything beats the fog of Sac, right? :cool:

Some dudes have mentioned it but then mysteriously drop off the board. It seems to me that there are probably tons of "underground" meetings in a metro area this large but none "official" or websites.

Yep, unless it is just folks hanging out, it is easy for cliques to form and establish rules in any group, usually by the people who say they hate politics! HA!

Real nice lookin bike :smile: but what is that you are digging out from under the house? :confused:

superglide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I live near Surprise in the winter... near Sac in the summer. I was hiking in the White Tanks the other day... awesome weather we're having now. Wish I could find more people to hike with. I don't even mind driving a distance to make it happen.

That pic you referred to was a tree root that had grown under the foundation of my house. Lesson here, don't plant trees near a house :wink: