Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a couple more people express interest, including another female, which is great! If you don't want to post to the thread and want to contact me by PM I've updated my profile so anyone can PM me.

Hun

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Honey,

It'd be a big help especially to those of us who are traveling for the AZ Meet and Greet to get a physical address and maybe a web site for the place we're going to meet. That way, I can break out Mapquest and see where the hell I'm going to meet up with you wackos. :)

Thanks!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Honey,

It'd be a big help especially to those of us who are traveling for the AZ Meet and Greet to get a physical address and maybe a web site for the place we're going to meet. That way, I can break out Mapquest and see where the hell I'm going to meet up with you wackos. :)

Thanks!

No problem. Figure there might be some others around here that don't know where it is at either. The Rock Bottom Brewery is just west of the I-10 at Ray Road at:
14205 S. 50th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85044

From Tucson, head north on I-10 to the Ray Road exit (RT 202 San Tan, Chandler Blvd, then Ray Rd). Hang a left at the light on the off ramp, then the first left onto 50th Street. The restaurant will be on the left.

Their web page is:
Phoenix Ahwatukee Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery - casual dining and brewpub

Menu looks reasonable, brew selection looks good too. I might even have one of their alcohol free brews if I get tired of ice tea. I'm sober so I'm a lifetime member of the designated driver's club if anyone needs a lift afterward.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've be reluctant to post because I don't have any final info on being able to go. There is a training thing I might have to do from the 7th to 14th but i'm not the big boss so I won't know till he decides to tell me that I have to go because he dosn't want to do it.

I'll probably have to do the one 2 weeks after that too, but I do enjoy giving them.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've be reluctant to post because I don't have any final info on being able to go. There is a training thing I might have to do from the 7th to 14th but i'm not the big boss so I won't know till he decides to tell me that I have to go because he dosn't want to do it.

I'll probably have to do the one 2 weeks after that too, but I do enjoy giving them.

Awwww, I hope that you are able to make it, esp since you got the whole thing rolling.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey folks from NYc! I hope you have as much fun as we have had on our meet 'n' greets. We've had four so far and they've all been fun and positive. YOU GO and have have fun!!!!
Hugs
Hells!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Two weeks to July 11th. Are there any plans to actually get together??? Nobody is really talking here.

Rock Bottom off I-10 at Ray Road on July 11th. I suggest 2pm as the time, so that plug_it_in can more likely join. We can use the name Honey at the door if you wish, instead of coming up with something corny.

We need a head count here.

Sounds great Honey. Me and my friend still plan on it. Thanks also for the email as I don't get on here as often any more.
:smile:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten this question from a couple of the people that I sent PM's to reminding them of the event:

Hi,

So what's this going to be like? I don't know if I'm going to be able to go, but I'll know in a week or so.

Thanks

This will be the first for Phoenix, but the ones in NYC have been a lot of fun from all accounts. They get together at a casual place to eat and drink, sometimes they head out to a club afterward or someone's house. All of them have had a good time and there have been some real friendships formed as well (as well as a few hookups, but they keep them quiet).

The point isn't to find someone to hookup with or join your JO circle. It's to meet some of the people we interact with all the time but have never really met in person. It's casual and laid back and just a bunch of friends having a meal. If you do hookup with someone afterward, that's fine, just keep it discreet.

Janet

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to be a "Zonie" back in the late '70s and '80s and would love to be able to get away next weekend and join the group and see some of my old friends on Sunday. There is so much going on at work, that getting the extra time off needed to make the trip is still questionable. I love microbrew beer, and know it will be a good time!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got 4 maybe's and a few requests for more information plus 6 confirmed yes's (including one friend and one husband). I think that's great, we'll have a good time. Hope more can join.

I'll call the restaurant and see if we need reservations. So that nobody is confussed we can use "Honey" as the name at the door and for the reservations since it is easy to remember.

Hun

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So 11 July 2009 @ 2pm?

If so, I will change my sleep schedule a bit and come out and at least say hello. I work that day so I can't stay the entire time probably...