Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool! The question is, how much will I be able to recognize you guys since I've seen a number of you below the neck? LOL. Name tags?

Well, I suppose I can put some name tags in my purse just in case, but I think the group will be small enough that we should be ok with names. So glad that you'll be driving up to hang out with us.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's hoping that your meet and greet turns out as fun as ours here in NYC! You go folks! Take a risk and meet some new people. You'll find some new best friends as I have I hope! Cheers!
Hells

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reservation under the nickname "Honey" has been made for 2pm Saturday July 11th
Rock Bottom Brewery and Grill
50th Street and Ray Road (just west of the I-10)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would have liked to have joined all of you this Saturday, but too many things are happening at work, and I can't get away until August. :frown1: Have a blast!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have liked to have joined all of you this Saturday, but too many things are happening at work, and I can't get away until August. :frown1: Have a blast!

Let me know when you do come to town and we'll have a cup of coffee or some jamba juice or something.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a reminder for everyone - if you have responded to as a "Yes - able to attend" and will not be able to make it, please let us know so we don't hold a chair for you at the table. Likewise, if you have not responded and plan on attending, you can post here to the thread or send me a PM so we have enough seats at the table. If you want a cell phone number in case you get lost, PM me and we'll take care of that.

We have reservations for 8 under the nickname "Honey"
2pm Saturday July 11th
Rock Bottom Brewery
50th Street and Ray Road

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hey people. If you're an LPSGer from Tucson, I thought it would be cool if we all rode up together. That way, we could split the gas mileage and save a little in the pocketbook. I live close to UA campus and can fit four in my car. I'm not gonna lie. I like the idea of attending, but the distance is a bit of a dissuasion. Splitting the fare would put a lot of ease on me.

Anyway, I know it's really short notice, but if you're interested, please let me know. Thanks.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shhhh don't tell them, let them wonder.

Wish you could have made it unbeauhomme, but the date and time of the even has been posted here on this thread for about -4 weeks now. Maybe next time...

Sorry that DeeBlackthorne wasn't able to make it up from Tucson. Hopefully next time something goes on he'll be able to carpool up with someone else. I know it's a long drive for him.
It's over 40 miles for me to get to the restaurant from where I live, but it's 101 for Dee - thats a whole 'nother hour.

Last edited:

mark88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wish i could have gone, but i was actually exhausted, and it was quite a ways off for me. hope everyone had fun.