Arizona Members

arizona_andro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m in Tucson. I’m a 44 year old woman who is androgynous (most people assume I’m a lesbian, but sadly/inconveniently I love cock) and open to meeting guys who view my boyish good looks as a selling point rather than something they’ll merely tolerate for good head. I have a really great face if you like the natural look, a medium build (not scrawny, not a BBW - maybe “low-key mombod” is most accurate?), and I don’t shave anything or wish to ever do so. My attractions are very selective and I’m rarely into men over 50 or those who are super, for lack of a better term, incredibly “basic.” (If you think UnderArmour logos are an aesthetic, you fall into that group.) I’m a far leftist and I only fuck feminists. I’m a bratty submissive and mostly orally fixated, and reciprocation isn’t my thing (i.e. I prefer giving head to getting it.) I relate to sex and men’s bodies more like gay men than straight women, so bi guys are optimal. I’m openly ethically non-monogamous, so no cheaters or guys who’d have qualms about being seen with me in public. Non-smokers/substance users only. PM me if you want to exchange photos.

Reactions: danman2007

Andy_Tucson

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Married guy here in NW tucson- love worshipping big cocks when I can. Discreet, clean and always open to new/kinky things. Into receiving oral or group play as well- but haven’t had much luck here in the Old Pueblo.

TucFun

Legendary Member
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Married guy here in NW tucson- love worshipping big cocks when I can. Discreet, clean and always open to new/kinky things. Into receiving oral or group play as well- but haven’t had much luck here in the Old Pueblo.
How unfortunate. We should change that. ;)