Arizona Republican=Holocaust Denier

niet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hopefully this law will be declared unconstitutional, and Arizona will be put in its place.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
So you people are for illegals having more rights than any american citizen? This is not about racism but about protecting american citizens from people who should not be here. You people think these are doctors and teachers crossing the borders? Maybe now the federal government will pay attention and actually do something....but why should they give a shit about american citizens when they have been mutually benefiting from these open borders in which the most desperate people and many criminals pass through every fucking minute for the last 50 years? Once again, more proof that your government hates you, the taxpaying american citizen.

I expected these responses from the posters here. Most of you probably don't even know any of these people that cross the borders. I deal with them every day and grew up with illegals.

I remember as a child one of the guys we had working for us got deported. He was back in 5 days. Now all you need is a fake ID and someone's social security # and you can get 'legal status' easy as ordering a burger. And if there turns out to be a fake Social security #, the government sends us a letter saying that there is conflicting # already in use by someone else but UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE IS THE EMPLOYER TO TAKE ANY ACTION. Yes, that's right..... the government does not want you to take any action against illegal workers. Why is that? And yet they blame employers for the influx of illegals.

It's the biggest fucking farce I have seen by the government, more so than any knowledge of Madoff pyramid schemes or any Wall Street dealings. This country is run on bullshit and the american taxpayer is the puppet.

Poor, desperate, uneducated and often very dangerous since they have nothing to lose.... Sure, many of them came here wanting a better life but enough is enough already. It's outrageous that any of you think we should just let them do whatever they like and come and go as they please, as the government has done for so long. How about all the american citizens, of ANY race and skin color, who have been murdered raped and robbed by anyone who should not be in the USA? What happened to their rights???

Maybe this is not the best answer to illegal immigration, which is totally out of control now, but at least it's getting people to sit up and take notice that citizens of this country are fed up with business as usual by our elected officials, be it liberal or conservative.

Just saying that this is racism and racial profiling is the popular thinking that any child can hear on the news and repeat without even thinking about it and anyone who thinks they have any 'street cred', pulls out of their ass on a message board. If this topic was not so serious a matter, I would laugh at some of you ignorant fools....

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Hopefully this law will be declared unconstitutional, and Arizona will be put in its place.
Yes, let's get those illegals back to crossing the border unfettered and let them have their way. Good choice. Shame on Arizona for taking a stand when the government has failed them.

They have more balls than you do, doing something about a huge problem, maybe not the ultimate best choice to stop the illegal mass migration but it's a start. Much tougher than spouting the predictable crap that is fed to you daily by the media over the internet and posted on a message board.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Poor, desperate, uneducated and often very dangerous since they have nothing to lose.... Sure, many of them came here wanting a better life but enough is enough already.
of course... You got yours, so fuck everyone else.

I have an idea... for every Mexican who has to leave, a white person who supports them leaving also has to leave and go back to Europe.

justasimpleguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, the US, with Reagan's blessing, declares a War on Drugs. We proceed to rampage all over South America. Demand and street prices in the US soar. Drugs are now the only big business in parts of South America, but the real trick is getting them into the US. They come through the border, so south of the border the gangs are at war. Thousands of people have died. The Mexican government doesn't have the money or resources to stop them.
People cross the border to escape the violence. Inevitably, the drug dealers, gangs and criminals come with them. Do we punish and deport them all? Maybe it's time to take responsibility for the fact that American demand for drugs fuels crime on a global scale.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So you people are for illegals having more rights than any american citizen? This is not about racism but about protecting american citizens from people who should not be here.

Yeah... keep telling yourself that, OK?
And maybe, just maybe, some minority out there may just believe you. :rolleyes:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What has me rolling on the floor is that these bigots honestly think they can get away with having such a law during this administration. :biggrin1:
It's very cute that you believe the person occupying the White House has any bearing on the laws of a particular state.

Drat! We would've gotten away with it, if only it weren't for that damned liberal President!

:lmao:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It Could Soon Be Illegal To Be In Arizona Without The Proper Paperwork | Media Matters Action Network

Search the above link for "Russell Pearce," the original sponsor of the controversial Arizona immigration legislation. He refers to the Holocaust as a "tale," and has some rather frightening (if not at all surprising) connections to some pretty unsavory people.

Comments?

Rebuttals?

he may be a fucking idiot, but that does not mean that the federal government's completely irresponsible failure to secure the United States border is acceptable.

Arizona suffers terribly from it, so does California...

the fact is that illegal immigration has one key word *ILLEGAL*

since the federal government cannot be bothered to defend the constitution and the borders of this country against a literal illegal invasion, through numerous administrations and congresses of both parties, a state has to take measures to protect itself if it is abandoned by the government.

there would be none of these lunatic militiamen standing guard, if the federal government would do its job, if immigrants rights groups would stop whining and protesting against the US enforcing its *LAW* regarding *ILLEGALS* (not legals or those with green cards etc.) if Mexico would stop complaining about the USA actually defending its border since Mexico cannot get its shit together politically.

the fact is, when the feds abdicate responsibility, what do you expect fed-up citizens to do? They will protect themselves, and that is why laws like this come about.

frankly, if you do not have a drivers license, a green card, passport, birth certificate, or any type of residency proof, either on you, or in your home, and are illegal, then you should be worried.

if you have *ANY* type of basic proof that you are a citizen or legal resident or guest of this country, this bill should not upset you in the slightest.

we all have to deal with new, unpleasant restrictions in the past 10 years...be it annoying airport checks now, etc...well guess what? There is a reason for this.

if the government will not do its job and seal the friggin border, and police it, then it is in breach of its most important duties.

are you telling me that in the 1 trillion dollar stimulus, several billion could not be found to build a super high tech fence?

what about all the average american unemployed folks, who could be working on a "shovel ready" project like that?

this is a joke when our country cannot even secure its fucking borders, for political reasons.

legal immigrants, guest workers, et. al fill a vital role here...we need important immigration reform to help those on the path to citizenship...but the current debate situation on illegals is just absurd.

*SEAL THE FUCKING BORDER FIRST*

find and either eject the illegals, or provide them with a path to citizenship.

there is a whole underground economy connected to this as well, and frankly, this looking the other way while a *MAJOR* law is being broken so totally explicitly by 10s of millions and a constitutional duty being shirked with such incompetence and callousness by the federal government, cannot be allowed to continue. this is fucking *PRESCHOOL* level government 101.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only person I've fully agreed with so far in this thread is HazelGod. I'm going to contact a couple people in Arizona to get some feedback from someone who actually lives there.
PS to the OP I lost family due to the Holocaust, you have no idea how titles like this piss me off since I don't see them sending illegal aliens off to death camps.

+1

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the state is concerned about illegal immigration, it should take measures to stem the flow thereof. E.g., increased border patrols, building a fence, etc.

Passing legislation that essentially legitimizes the stopping of drivers for no other reason than "driving while hispanic" is a clumsy sidestep of the US Constitution which protects people from unlawful searches and seizures (i.e., those that are not based on probable cause or reasonable suspicion). Being brown has not been a legitimate basis for probable cause to believe criminal activity is afoot. Until now, I guess. Wonder what the Supreme Court will say.......?

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the state is concerned about illegal immigration, it should take measures to stem the flow thereof. E.g., increased border patrols, building a fence, etc.

Passing legislation that essentially legitimizes the stopping drivers for no other reason than "driving while hispanic" is a clumsy sidestep of the US Constitution.

Chris Matthews has an Arizona cop on his show last night talking about the bill and how it will be enforced. I kinda felt bad for the guy, as Matthews was grilling him hard and he didn't have any direct answers for the majority of the interview. He also talked about how people may be stopped by police in their cars for other infractions, and may just be asked for papers if they have a suspicion the driver could be an illegal immigrant.

Which poses my question...
If illegal immigrants are sneaking over the border, coming into America with the intention to make money and are willing to take jobs that pay way below minimum wage to do it, then how can anyone of them afford a car? Better yet, are the borders so badly patrolled that illegal immigrants can either drive a car over it with little to no altercation? I'm sure we don't have a bunch of Mexicans carrying a GM Geo on their backs when they climb the fence.

It's little things like this that make me realize that the people in Congress who wrote and passed this bill have no idea what they're doing. :rolleyes:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sounds a lot like people who don't like illegal immigration

Living in San Diego, there are, of course, a lot of illegal immigrants, and I can tell you that if they ARE driving, they certainly aren't going to draw attention to themselves by driving erratically. The absolute WORST drivers are the LEGAL mexicans with Baja California plates. Good god, it seems their max speed is roughly 50 mph on the freeways.