Arizona shows their true colors again! WHITE

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good for Arizona.

Think about this, if prop 107 had not passed, President Obama's daughters would be eligible for affirmative action at Arizona State. How dumb does that sound? Hypothetically, his daughters would have been given an advantage of being selected for enrollment over a poor white boy raised by a single mother just because his daughters are black.

If any affirmative action was to be allowed, I would only support AA based upon economic status. Not race, ethnicity, or gender.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Think about this, if prop 107 had not passed, President Obama's daughters would be eligible for affirmative action at Arizona State. How dumb does that sound? Hypothetically, his daughters would have been given an advantage of being selected for enrollment over a poor white boy raised by a single mother just because his daughters are black.

First off, I tend to think Obama's daughters wouldn't choose Arizona State as a college. Secondly, if their grades and scholastic achievements didn't equal or surpass the poor white boy's then they wouldn't be chosen over him due to Affirmative Action. It's not just a free pass for minorities and women to go to college. Even they have to prove that they have the ability to succeed and work hard.

If any affirmative action was to be allowed, I would only support AA based upon economic status. Not race, ethnicity, or gender.

And ironically, it does. So what's your REAL gripe?

If America was always this idealistic, Apple pie munching, all-men-are-created-equal, color-blind, liberty-loving, heaven-on-earth paradise then why was there ever a need for Affirmative Action? Why do we still need it today?

That's the real question...

:cool:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no gripe. I'm congratulating Arizona.

Good for you. Now if you just stayed there for the rest of your life, the rest of the world would be safer for social acceptance & intellectualism. I promise, I'll never take one step into that state EVER. Hell, I'll even help you feel even more secure. Need me to start a fundraiser for creating a moat and a wall around your home? :rolleyes:

No offense to everyone else who lives in Arizona, of course... this was nothing more than well deserved sarcastic hyperbole directed at one person.

Last edited:

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Arizona is just the beginning..texas and california new mexico plan to follow ....there just waiting to see who wins the fight.

I just don't understand why people don't realize that the more excuses for laws to be made ..the less freedom we have.

the most stupid idea out of this was the border fence....the only thing it is keeping out and killing is the wildlife from crossing back and forth to there watering holes

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how about arizonia shows it's true allegence. mexico. that the only reason reid kept his seat.

Yeah... kinda crazy when a particular demographic rallies to the polls to vote when they are targeted with animosity, fear and hate. Kinda like old people when they voted for the GOP because they were conned into believing there were death panels in Health Care Reform. Or kinda like homophobes when someone mentions gay marriage. Is there no surprise why Sharron Angle lost?

Reid was supposed to lose in Nevada. Even the most liberal of news sources figured he was done. And you can't just blame it on the Hispanics because they don't make up the majority of voters in Nevada (especially since they only make up 1/4th of the state's population according to The Census). Blame it on everyone with a brain who knew not to vote for an extreme bigot who runs away from the media and can't even correctly source a passage from the Constitution she swears to uphold.

Or did Harry Reid bus up a few million Mexicans from the border, through Arizona and into Nevada just to vote for him? I know you just love engaging in those ridiculous conspiracy theories about voter fraud and intimidation... here's a chance to create a doozy of a fake scandal!!! :rolleyes:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AA was voted down in MI mainly because it wasn't benefitting the companies to hire these individuals, and negated productivity.

Not because they're Black - but because they didn't have the skills to do the job.
So, you've got a group of people in the organization, that have no skills sitting around doing nothing collecting a paycheck because of their racial status.
Can I collect a paycheck for free if I declare I'm gay? Hell no.

So, you being the Educated African American - guess what. You just got cheated out of a job you fit perfect for, to someone that just walked off the street because of their skin color/gender/sexual orientation with no schooling.
Oh yea...your $40K student loan is due. Pay up.

It had good intentions...but needs a revamp on the rules.

Last edited: