Arizona State Senator Lori Klein Points Loaded Gun At Reporter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_Rosalind Mussell, Jul 12, 2011.

1. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

2. workandplay243

workandplay243 New Member

Albums:
    ---and in all the commotion, Ruelas panics and reaches for the gun, and accidentally grabs the safetyless trigger by mistake.....

3. D_Rosalind Mussell

That's pretty much what I thought too.

4. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I love how she tries to compare gun ownership to ice cream at the end. Like that really makes any difference as to how incredibly frivolous her actions were. I swear, we need stricter gun control laws in this country.

5. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah well, welcome to America. Cold dead hands and all of that. It will never happen though. Sad to say.

6. D_Percy_Prettywillie

D_Percy_Prettywillie Account Disabled

"I don't like chocolate ice cream," she told the Arizona Republic. "Am I going to force you not to have any?"

That has to be the flimsiest rebuttal I've heard from a senator on any point about anything in the last few months. The mechanics of just how weak that logic is could be pointed out in explicit detail by a middle school debate student. In a state where a government official was nearly slain by a gun not even six full months ago, you'd think a state senator would be a little more conscious of pointing a gun at someone.

You'll note her excuse wasn't "The gun isn't loaded," it was just that her finger wasn't on the trigger that made it okay. Complete and utter idiocy... but then I guess you get what you pay for out of Arizona politicians.

JSZ

7. houtx48

Gold Member

Are all the politicians in AZ. just plain fucking nutzzz? I guess the people voting them into office, oh I answered my own question. Never mind.

8. midlifebear

Gold Member

It's not just "Welcome to American and all that." More specifically, it's "Welcome to Arizona, the 'other' white power State just a jump over New Mexico from Texas.

9. D_Rosalind Mussell

She's an embarrassment to each and every one of her voters. There are only two conclusions one can draw from her reply:

1) she never took a gun safety course and is truly clueless about gun safety
    2) she did take a gun safety course and knows she was irresponsible but tried to cover her ass anyway

Neither conclusion is acceptable.

10. Horrible

Horrible New Member

Albums:
    Never point a gun unless youre prepared to fire. Never fire unless you're prepared to kill.

11. umami_tsunami

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^First rule of any basic firearms safety training. She's a careless idiot. She should not be allowed to own, let alone carry a gun (nor should anyone else without some serious purpose and credentials imo)

Hunting for "fun" is so repulsively sadistic there can be no defense for it. Hunting for food is not necessary. Self defense is a statistical aberration. Protection from a corrupt government?! Really?! The laughable stupidity of that argument doesn't even merit refute.

The second amendment was written in a different time for a different world. The NRA and other advocates of decreased gun regulation are wrong. A large percentage of death and destruction from gun violence is preventable.

Former Republican congressmen and Reagan budget director, David Stockman has some very astute and timely things to say about guns
    here.

Draft saved Draft deleted