Arkansas school official wants "fags" dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_OtterJoq, Oct 27, 2010.

1. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow! what a piece of shit

3. houtx48

Gold Member

the whole world is crazy..........someone need to paint that guy's house purple in the middle of the nigh, like Barney purple......lol

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

Thanks for posting how to reach this sad person. It means I can send $100 to the Trevor Project in his name. :biggrin1:

5. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I'm just counting the days until I have to start walking the streets with a baseball bat in my hand. The lunatics just keep on coming out to crow... and after this midterm, if the GOP doesn't get their way it's only going to get worse. I mean, I've already had to talk my way out of being assaulted by a homophobe in Chelsea a while ago. What is seriously fuckin' wrong with people in our country?

6. Tee&A

Tee&A New Member

If he wants to think that way, that's his ignorant business. However, he needs to leave the Lord out of it.

This is what I believe as a Christian woman: Christianity rule number 1) The Bible is a letter, sent to empower us to live through this life on Earth; it is not supposed to be used to beat anyone down or tell them what YOU feel they are doing wrong; 2) Hatred is NOT of God, no matter how you spin it; 3) If you do believe homosexuality is a sin, you are supposed to hate the sin, not the sinner (there are NO exceptions to this rule).

I have a lot of friends that happen to be gay; nearly all of them has told me I'm the first Christian they've met that will still continue to befriend them when they find out they're gay. I find that infinitely SAD. Where does it end? First you hide behind the Bible to hate people who happen to be gay, then it's people who happen to be black, then it's people who happen to be liberal, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Stop hiding your hatred behind the Cross; it's sick!

7. maxcok

Gold Member

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I think if you're on the school board you should be able to spell and observe basic grammar rules (not to mention the whole not celebrating when kids commit suicide thing):
    "Seriously, they want me to wear purple because five queers killed themselves. The only way im wearin it for them is if they all commit suicide. I cant believe the people of this world have gotten this stupid. We are honoring the fact that they sinned and killed thereselves because of their sin. REALLY PEOPLE."

"No, because being a fag doesn't give you the right to ruin the rest of our lives. If you get easily offended by being called a fag, then dont tell anyone you are a fag. Keep that shit to yourself. I dont care how people decide to live their lives. They dont bother me if they keep it to thereselves. It pisses me off though that we make a special purple fag day for them. I like that fags cant procreate. I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other aids and die. If you arent against it, you might as well be for it."
    Grade: D- (I'm feeling generous.)

p.s. How much you wanna bet Clint is a big ol 'fag' hisself, who keeps "that shit" to hisself and gets down on his knees to Jeezhus after sucking off truckers at the rest stops out on the Interstate?

(God, I hope he's reading this. That would be sooo sweet.)

8. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes, we hate what we secretly are. And this seems to pertain to Mr. "I hate and wish dead", who better watch himself wishing others to die, no matter what his reason be. His soul is in a very serious state of decay, I'm afraid.

Some of the biggest homophones out there are not religious folk. I've known so many who wouldn't dare step in a church or talk about "God" in any way, shape or form. It's a reality we must accept, even though many conservative people in the world's biggest religions view homosexuality as sinful (many of whom are unknowingly in greater sin than the homosexuals they're praying for).

I really don't care to hear most people's opinions on any matter - whether they be conservative, liberal, typical religious folk, etc. I really don't, because most people don't have anything worth saying. Ego bruiser I may be, but people have a way too high opinion of their opinions. And should someone give me his or her opinion, fair enough, but don't expect me to get too excited, or to take it too seriously.

If I were to give serious thought to anyone's opinion, it might be from one of the monks in the movie called "Into Great Silence". I think these dear men really have something to say to the world.:wink:

#8 bigbull29, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  9. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

fricking dumbass conservatives...

10. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Sorry folks, this is hate speak. How could he actually hold any government position?

11. aajjxx

aajjxx New Member

Typical Republican if you ask me. The only thing different about this is the guy is honest about what he feels and thinks.

12. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    INDEED and I am SHOCKED he still has a fukin job !

You can see by his Facebook entry he's NOT the brightest of bulbs and is probably riding some big dick in secret when he's away from the SCHOOL BOARD... SCHOOL BOARD? I cannot believe someone this bigoted is being PAID by the taxpayers of AR !

I found this, which I think you might be interested in seeing from AC360 !

YouTube - AC360 - Clint McCance - School Official Posting Hate

~HH~

13. maxcok

Gold Member

A group of protesters traveled Thursday to a small Arkansas town, where they held a demonstration to call for the resignation of a school board member who posted anti-gay comments on a social networking site. McCance's comments have drawn criticism from education officials in his district and at the state level.

"I strongly condemn the statements that appeared on Mr. Clint McCance's Facebook page," Tom Kimbrell, Arkansas commissioner of education, said in a statement Wednesday. "... The statements attributed to Mr. McCance constitute a significant departure from statements we expect from our school leaders. The divisiveness and disruption of these comments cause me to seriously question the ability of Mr. McCance to remain as an effective member of the Midland School Board."

Kimbrell said in his statement he had contacted the district superintendent and the president of the school board. "They are aware of my strong feelings concerning this matter and I know they share in my grave concern," he said. "Along with the members of my staff, I will continue to closely monitor this situation. Despite these unfortunate events, it is my utmost hope that the students in the Midland School District and across the state of Arkansas clearly understand that they are all valued and have intellectual and human worth, and they deserve the best education we can offer."

The state Department of Education said earlier it was "dismayed to see that a school board official would post something of this insensitive nature on a public forum like Facebook." Because McCance is an elected official, the department cannot deal with him directly, according to the statement. But staff will be monitoring schools to provide a quick response in case students are bullied because of McCance's comments, it said.

The Midland School District also denounced the posting. "The district strives to foster an environment that discourages all forms of bullying," it said in a statement, "and an environment that encourages a safe and productive educational climate [for] all of our students. The district is very diligent in pursuing and addressing bullying of any variety on our campuses."

On Tuesday, the federal government warned that bullying and harassment in schools often includes violations of federally protected civil rights. Officials warned that school administrators who fail to properly deal with harassment risk being cited for civil rights violations. In extreme cases, such violations could lead to cuts in federal funding.

14. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

15. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

It is sad, but as the political extremists on the ultra-right are given more and more freedoms to spout hatred this is what we are going to get. What is really bad is that others especially impressionable youth see this as an endorsement for criminal acts against gay and lesbian individuals. Though there is some legal problems with trying to legislate thought and freedom of speech, there would definitely be questionable decisions coming from any individual who posted this kind of manure in a public place.

This man needs unfortunately to be removed from any public service position. If he wants to take a salary and go work for Fred Phelps that is fine, but to have a man with this level of hatred as an influence on future generations that is intolerable. He should be removed based on stupidity alone. The hatred is just icing on a cake for his departure from the school board.

16. Drifterwood

Gold Member

"I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other aids and die."

:eek:

Speechless.

17. noirman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Homophobic ignorance at its worst.

18. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    translation: "im sorry my comments have negatively effected me"

i love when he says "i should have picked different words" okay, ill bite have another go at it. say it in a way that doesnt reveal that youre a horrible person :rolleyes:

the whole interview has the feel of a child being scolded, but never figures out what he did wrong.

19. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

If we started firing people based on intellect, there would be very few people left in Congress. Perhaps then we could reach the GOP ideology of "smaller government"? :wink:

20. D_Evita_Zane

D_Evita_Zane New Member

Next thing you know he's going to want an apology from the gays.

Asking for an apology from someone YOU hurt seems to be a common trend recently....

Draft saved Draft deleted