1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Arkfarmbear's Political Opionions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arkfarmbear, Jul 5, 2010.

1. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear Well-Known Member

Mdme. Rouge suggested that I start a thread for my political opinions so here it is!
    I can't think of anything noteworthy at this time but I'll try to keep it filled up!

2. 798686

798686 Guest

Lookin forward to the opi-onions! :wink:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :tongue: Will keep an eye out for what you have to say, tho. ;)

3. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Arkfarmbear, i think i was talking about starting a thread on the topic you felt passionate about in the other thread. I think starting one just to say i asked you to do that when my thread was spinning way off topic for the link i provided and the commentary thereof is an unfair portrayal of why you did this.

If you want to draw attention to yourself in that manner, fine, don't drag me into it. You had a specific topic started and i encouraged you to start another topic based on those beliefs you had, so others could comment on it without taking the other thread offbase.

4. Bbucko

Bbucko Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Every good Beauf Bourguignon starts with at least a pound of onions

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice