Arliss Appreciation Thread

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Arliss,

Your influence can be seen far and wide just look at how you changed my profile and avatar. Here's to you king of the one liners, you shameless negro you! :biggrin1: Besides, you're cute too!

just call me (sniffy) the shameless negro:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh my God......................I cannot beleive this...............................my own appreciation thread..................................I had a prepared speech but I cannot remember it ................ so I will just say thank you to all who have thus far commented.............................and Snoozan...........this has been my dream since I was a small child............................

Arliss sent me this exact same text in a PM, which I forgot to mention in my original post.

Arliss, the king of brevity, has perfected sending PMs with the exact same text as his posts, artfully using the copy and paste function to its fullest potential.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Arliss sent me this exact same text in a PM, which I forgot to mention in my original post.

Arliss, the king of brevity, has perfected sending PMs with the exact same text as his posts, artfully using the copy and paste function to its fullest potential.

I have to....since folks will post ya PM's ..I wouldn't dare give of myself in a PM only to have it posted ...been there done that....my copy and paste works just fine...sweetie....

love always,
SNIFFY

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're never going to leave the computer now are you arliss :)

huh? :eek: wha? did somebody say somethi....? oh it was you? SP wow!:biggrin1: thanks for that..I was sitting here in front of the computer sound asleep... I have to go to bed ..but I am scared that this might be a dream and I do not want it to end...I have been here for 1yr and 1month and already my own appreciation thread......thank God I have free long distance...now let's see who else I can call...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
2 hours later

ok good night everyone...I just cannot stay up any longer....:eek: I must get some sleep...I want to thank all of you who were kind enough to stop bye.:smile: .and spread your words of wisdom..:redface: .well I have something to look forward to upon awakening:biggrin1: ...

(please Lawd...don't let this be a dream....and Lawd..please watch over and protect Snoozan...AMEN)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 hours later

ok good night everyone...I just cannot stay up any longer....:eek: I must get some sleep...I want to thank all of you who were kind enough to stop bye.:smile: .and spread your words of wisdom..:redface: .well I have something to look forward to upon awakening:biggrin1: ...

(please Lawd...don't let this be a dream....and Lawd..please watch over and protect Snoozan...AMEN)

Blessums heart! Go get some sleep now . Santa might have left some switches in your stocking when you wake up! LOL!