Arliss, we want pics!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Arliss, you have a couple of nice pics up. I am sure others, including myself, would like to see more!:smile:
:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggerGrin: :biggerGrin: :biggerGrin: :laola:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup... people also wonder about ur imaginary 11x7 dick... lol

if you post piks... one full body, and close up.
I will SHUT UP and ask for pardon!

if and only if I believe you are a real 11 incher.. which is no less than an average arm..

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Andyo, why do you have it out for me? I have not claimed nothing or done nothing to u. Yet u have this angst towards me. I guess u just have prejudice towards me cuz I associate with Arliss.

jda

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The direction of this thread is being changed...

ARLISS PIX NOW!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Based on his text posts and the pix that he has posted, I also want to see cock photos, and I also don't care if it's really 11" or not. I'll take his word for it until I see otherwise, but I won't be disappointed if it's not.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand why you choose to single out Arliss. The majority of people on this website claiming to be larger than normal don't have photos posted.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
If Arliss wants to post pics fine. If he doesn't there are plenty of guys showing their package in the galleries. I haven't seen all of the ones posted yet.

Not to say that if Arliss posts pics, I wont be 'runing" to see his revealed package.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tank and arliss... i see the similarities.

Oh come one man, I think Arliss is cool and I've got pix in my gallery to back my shit up (if that's what you were insinuating towards Tank)... Plus, Arliss got some cool tats! :biggrin1: Who cares about real dick size anyway, 90% of all guys lie about it in the first place...

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't understand why you choose to single out Arliss. The majority of people on this website claiming to be larger than normal don't have photos posted.
The "majority" don't claim 11 inches. It's the size of his claim that has put the focus on pics.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if you take a look in arliss posts... tankis like god to him.. or himself.. who knows.. while no piks.... why bother telling other you have a 10 inch penis.. and you are afraid of showing ur little fella?>

arent you proud arliss? I pick you because....

you don't quiet act pompous about it but you do let us know to much about.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve you are 100% correct,.. if you are 20 inches long an d 15 inches around and you advertise it like Mcdonalds ... . then you neeed piks to back up... or when ppl really ask u ur size then say I dont have a penis nor vagina..!

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I am like God to Arliss? I'm only his friend on here. Like, I said. He likes to joke around with me at times. That is why he posted that stuff about me. As I mentioned before. I personally never claimed to have any particular size. So, if u have a beef with Arliss. Keep me out of it from now on. Seems like Arliss is becoming quite the popular man on this forum. But this is the last time I"m going to respond to this topic. For the last time. I AM NOT ARLISS! Take Care, Peace

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tank and Arliss, I for one enjoy both of your contributions to the site. Arliss is popular because he's an intelligent, open-minded, attractive guy who expresses his views and experiences on a wide range of topics without putting people down and trying to appear superior. And it's not like he's claiming a 20 inch penis, geesh. Do the doubters really believe there are not men out there with 11" between their legs? I just hope these members don't get fed up with the harrassment and leave.