Arliss, we want pics!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20x15 was an extreme example.... there are guys proud of their 1 incher.. now tank.... how big are you really? :) and arliss you know wathedoo boy.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember Arliss saying something like " I don't even think those are your real pics.. " hmm think again?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cklover , maybe.... lol!

on the internet i would put a pic on any part of my body before my face... what he has? "his face"

dwzig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Andyo your pictures are impressive.

If Arliss doesn't want to post pictures that is purely his perogative. He's obviously a hot and popular guy and a hot dude. He has posted face pictures, leave the rest up to the imagination.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yup... people also wonder about ur imaginary 11x7 dick... lol

if you post piks... one full body, and close up.
I will SHUT UP and ask for pardon!

if and only if I believe you are a real 11 incher.. which is no less than an average arm..

lol andy yo understand this.....i have no intention of being baited into taking a full body pic and posting it on here for you ...i do not give a shit what u choose to beleive....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Andyo your pictures are impressive.

If Arliss doesn't want to post pictures that is purely his perogative. He's obviously a hot and popular guy and a hot dude. He has posted face pictures, leave the rest up to the imagination.
thank you sir lol

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember Arliss saying something like " I don't even think those are your real pics.. " hmm think again?

maybe you need to re-read my posts ..i think you have your people mixed up dude lol...can you show me where i typed this in a thread....it really isn't important one way or the other.....but if you are gonna quote me..please be accurate....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If Arliss wants to post pics fine. If he doesn't there are plenty of guys showing their package in the galleries. I haven't seen all of the ones posted yet.

Not to say that if Arliss posts pics, I wont be 'runing" to see his revealed package.

hello freddie 53 nice to have ya check in ...wow i feel lik such a celebrity....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh come one man, I think Arliss is cool and I've got pix in my gallery to back my shit up (if that's what you were insinuating towards Tank)... Plus, Arliss got some cool tats! :biggrin1: Who cares about real dick size anyway, 90% of all guys lie about it in the first place...

yep ! this is true lol..glad you like the tats man

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well if you take a look in arliss posts... tankis like god to him.. or himself.. who knows.. while no piks.... why bother telling other you have a 10 inch penis.. and you are afraid of showing ur little fella?>

arent you proud arliss? I pick you because....

you don't quiet act pompous about it but you do let us know to much about.
doesn't matter why you put me on the pedestal.........just keep me up there LMAOOOOOOOO

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tank and Arliss, I for one enjoy both of your contributions to the site. Arliss is popular because he's an intelligent, open-minded, attractive guy who expresses his views and experiences on a wide range of topics without putting people down and trying to appear superior. And it's not like he's claiming a 20 inch penis, geesh. Do the doubters really believe there are not men out there with 11" between their legs? I just hope these members don't get fed up with the harrassment and leave.
fed up and leave? with this kinda attention...man I am here for lifeeeeeeeeeee ......thanks for ya support ....

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The '- / +' symbol to the right of the 'quote' button in the lower right portion of the message box allows you to 'multiquote' various posts in a single response, rather than needing to fill a page with individual responses.