Arm Pit Fetish?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn that's sexy... what do you like and I'll try & post, You can see that I've been known to post pics..:wink:

Thanks for posting! Makes me think about all kinds of naughty things...

what really gets me off is anal rimming, I don't knwo why, I ESP love being rimmed by a guy with LOTS of facial hair, OOOOOOO, I suppose that'd be my fetish, but I like a muscle a lot too, a HOT sexxy ass (blacks got the hot asses)

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was in key west wearing some leather get up, and this bartender pushes me into a corner and asks if i was wearing deodorant...i said yes.....he said come back tomorrow, with no deodorant....he licked my pits silly....and now i enjoy the same (no my own) but pits showered more recently and a good soap smell....yum!

Altitude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
armpits can definitely be hot... i can remember back in middle school always checking out the guys in the locker room to see who had hair and who didn't... actually some guys look good with, some without, and everything in between. as far as the girls go, completely smooth. girls with armpit hair = total turnoff

joromo2001

1st Like
Media
I dont think this is necessarily a fetish per say. Armpit hair is a masculine symbol and i think it is one way that we signal to potential sexual partners that we are "of age" and ready to rock and roll. I also think that there may be a tie between how much hair you have and how "masculine or strong" you may appear to others.
I personally have a fantasy of rubbing my cock on some hairy guys pits until about cum then lub it up and fuck it til i squirt. Any one else have this kind of fantasy?

Attachments