Arm Pit Fetish?

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
On me it's a real erogenous zone so I get very excited if a guy is into licking mine. Occasionally (depends on the chemistry) I could get into someone else's -- if he was very well-built and hot. Btw - I also prefer what someone else described as a "clean sweat"....a natural smell is super-aphrodisiacal, but not anything rank...rarely wear deodorant personally.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On me it's a real erogenous zone so I get very excited if a guy is into licking mine. Occasionally (depends on the chemistry) I could get into someone else's -- if he was very well-built and hot. Btw - I also prefer what someone else described as a "clean sweat"....a natural smell is super-aphrodisiacal, but not anything rank...rarely wear deodorant personally.

Am with you all the way on this one, uwsswimguy. My buds and I are all pit, tit and crotch sleazes and one of the things I love to do is fuck a guy's pit from behind while he licks the head of my cock and I massage the back of his neck and both pecs.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is pit licking generally considered a fetish?
I ask cos I can lick a guy's pits for HOURS (well, unless they're shaved...). ...But I've never considered it fetish-y. I've always just thought of it as standard foreplay. Or am I skewered?

thegayotaku

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this thread has totally gotten me boned! I'm glad I wasn't going to have to be the person to bring up the subject.
I personally feel like it annoys the person sometimes when I want to visit their pits for a long time, because it's not necessarily their cup of tea, but I tend to get them groaning soon after I start, so I get over that insecurity!

Oh, and I consider armpits to be my primary fettish. Hairy! The Hairier the better! Same for chests!!! and most anywhere else.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this thread has totally gotten me boned! I'm glad I wasn't going to have to be the person to bring up the subject.
I personally feel like it annoys the person sometimes when I want to visit their pits for a long time, because it's not necessarily their cup of tea, but I tend to get them groaning soon after I start, so I get over that insecurity!

Oh, and I consider armpits to be my primary fettish. Hairy! The Hairier the better! Same for chests!!! and most anywhere else.

Not my primary fetish...got lots of those. But anything oral and in a wet moist place will do for me!

This might gross some guys out, but I LOVE armpits. And mostly cuz of the way they smell on a guy who is clean but 'manly'. Hard to explain without sounding foul, but the smell can drive me nuts. Just breathing it in will give me a rush so big that you'd get no resistance if you wanted to face fuck me until my throat was raw and my face covered in spit...oops, think I went a bit far. But honestly is a hot place on a guys bod.

Reactions: cntrlflcheez2o16

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not my primary fetish...got lots of those. But anything oral and in a wet moist place will do for me!

This might gross some guys out, but I LOVE armpits. And mostly cuz of the way they smell on a guy who is clean but 'manly'. Hard to explain without sounding foul, but the smell can drive me nuts. Just breathing it in will give me a rush so big that you'd get no resistance if you wanted to face fuck me until my throat was raw and my face covered in spit...oops, think I went a bit far. But honestly is a hot place on a guys bod.

Damnit! Only planned on being here for a couple of minutes and already your post has given me a boner that really needs servicing. Gross? Not to another pit, tit (especially if they're pierced) and crotch slut. :tongue: Slurp! :tongue: Slurp!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damnit! Only planned on being here for a couple of minutes and already your post has given me a boner that really needs servicing. Gross? Not to another pit, tit (especially if they're pierced) and crotch slut. :tongue: Slurp! :tongue: Slurp!

Bring it on, Primal! Got the pierced nip, unshaved pit and moist crotch that you ordered...breakfast, lunch and dinner are SERVED! I'm feeling a bit anxious myself and would love a bit of your buffet too.

NetBear

1st Like
Media
You can bet that no matter what it is, there are some people that think it's hot. And I mean *ANYTHING*. Having grown-up in the San Francisco bay area I know this to be true from experience. :wink:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...A well muscled arm and shoulder with just a little peek of hair is incredibly hot to me...

This brings me back to gymnastics and apparatus classes my freshman year in high school. I remember the older guys wearing muscle shirts and being fascinated by the armpit hair peeking out from under their beautiful arms & shoulders.

armpits can definitely be hot... i can remember back in middle school always checking out the guys in the locker room to see who had hair and who didn't...

I have similar memories.

...actually some guys look good with, some without, and everything in between. as far as the girls go, completely smooth. girls with armpit hair = total turnoff

Agreed.

Anybody seen a furrier pair of pits on a college athlete than Robbie Cowgill of Washington State U.?

Given the current obsession among young (i.e., teen and college-age) guys with shaving off their pubic hair, I'm sure somebody must have told this guy that he should trim/shave. I bet the poor guy never imagined he'd end up with his pics posted all over an armpit hair fetish thread. Maybe he'd shave if he found out?

I guess I'm the dissenting minority...I think armpit hair is disgusting.

It is if it is long enough that it can be braided.

Funny you should say this because I just had a silly time the other day putting a braid in my bf's armpit hair. I laughed myself silly!

Funny you should say that because several months ago I had a conversation with some female friends about how they felt about guys' armpit hair. Generally the women replied that they didn't mind a little armpit hair, as long as it wasn't too much or too smelly. One woman's reply was priceless: "armpit hair - I like a little - not too much. Too much is sort of distracting... you find yourself thinking, 'wonder if I could braid it and add a cute little ribbon...'"

Here's a funny pic that I found.
LadyBunny Dot Net

More pics:
http://home.tiscali.nl/~cb002147/images/armpit030.jpg
2007 State Boys Wrestling Championships
http://www.showmenews.com/2007/OurTown/photos/ss_ot105_askren_0617.jpg
http://media.theinsiders.com/Media/College_Football/33_c_rix.JPG
http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/sambagblog/randomhotties05/pic02.jpg
http://www.vip-blog.com/medias/0905/115002Travis_Fimmel-02.jpg
http://travisfimmel.tripod.com/ckc1.jpg

Attachments

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Given the current obsession among young (i.e., teen and college-age) guys with shaving off their pubic hair, I'm sure somebody must have told this guy that he should trim/shave. I bet the poor guy never imagined he'd end up with his pics posted all over an armpit hair fetish thread. Maybe he'd shave if he found out?

Please, nobody tell Robbie Cowgill to trim or shave his pits. They're beautiful just the way they are.

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Armpits...What can I say I'm an ARMPIT WHORE! I go crazy over them! Unless the hair is really long then its odd or if it smells like you just went and messed with cow crap on a 90 degree day in the sun in june. I like them to smell manly but not pass out stink. I get so hot sniffin licken and the works on pits it truly is a fetish of mine. What I dont get is foot fetish. Feet are nasty in my book.

thegayotaku

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Armpits...What can I say I'm an ARMPIT WHORE! I go crazy over them! Unless the hair is really long then its odd or if it smells like you just went and messed with cow crap on a 90 degree day in the sun in june. I like them to smell manly but not pass out stink. I get so hot sniffin licken and the works on pits it truly is a fetish of mine. What I dont get is foot fetish. Feet are nasty in my book.

Well, if you think about it, a foot is as bad as an armpit for dirt, smell, and bacteria. If you clean it it can be fun. I don't think I have a foot fetish, but I don't mind sucking a guys toes. The feet don't have to be totally clean... a little salt never hurt anyone, and sweat is a lovely taste! Just as long as they've worn socks and haven't walked through dirty things. Relatively clean, but a little salty!
As well, some guys like things a little raunchy, the stank-er, the better, so pits and feet alike.
I was once with a guy who couldn't stand feet. Personally, I think feet can be attractive. It's an organic Human form, and thus I appreciate it. Men's feet particularly. It's usually a more rigid and angular shape. So that's what I have to say about feet.