Arm Pit Fetish?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is he a Pennsylvania college professor who routinely cruises CraigsList for younger fetish hookups? (just asking...)

I doubt that the guy in the photo is a professor or lives in Pennsylvania, and I have no idea whether he cruises CraigsList for younger fetish hookups. As for me, I gave up on Craigslist a long time ago despite the fact that I had never limited my looking to only "fetish hookups." :biggrin1:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I doubt that the guy in the photo is a professor or lives in Pennsylvania, and I have no idea whether he cruises CraigsList for younger fetish hookups. As for me, I gave up on Craigslist a long time ago despite the fact that I had never limited my looking to only "fetish hookups." :biggrin1:

oh REALLY? the fact that you did reply...YOU are and YOU DID!:rolleyes: (DOUCHEBAG!) Did YA really give up on "craigslist"? NO!:eek: and yeah - you once BRAGGED to me you found a college guy there and wound up licking his pits and liked it! (It don't make you a bad person!) Just be honest Swede? We used to be friends so what happened....you turned into a real asshole to me, man..WTF??

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And what about smooth pits? I love either short hair or no hair pits. question: does anyone deliberately try to look up a guys shirt sleeve to see his pits? When riding in a subway car in the summer, I love getting the sweet views of pits as guys stand holding the rail about their heads. And for some reason most guys here in central europe, straight or gay, shave their pits. I heard it's a fashion thing.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The strange thing is, for me, even though i LOVE to bury my face in a hormonally ripe pit, i have never told any of my friends about it. I am embarrassed to admit what, to many, would be totally gross. Having said that, they all know i like to eat hole. Why the pit shame?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can really get a good sense of a woman or mans smell by smelling or licking their pits, no deodorant though.

So I've read it online, and seen it online, but no ones ever mentioned it. Anyone have an armpit fetish? Just wondering, how does itturn you on, any specifics, etc...

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And what about smooth pits? I love either short hair or no hair pits. question: does anyone deliberately try to look up a guys shirt sleeve to see his pits? When riding in a subway car in the summer, I love getting the sweet views of pits as guys stand holding the rail about their heads. And for some reason most guys here in central europe, straight or gay, shave their pits. I heard it's a fashion thing.

I shave mine and much prefer it. At my gym there's a lot of pit grooming whether it be trimmed or completely taken off. I nearly always try and see what a guys got under his arms

hotLAbod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn't realize it was a fetish of mine until a couple of years ago. Now, its a huge turn on. Generally, I like guys lightly hairy but a thick, dark bush and thick, dark arm pit hair say testosterone to me. Here are some faves:

0309.jpg

Flexing_w_cock_out.jpg

HPIM0348.jpg

pic1211052043_5833_282.jpg