Arm pit hair on a woman

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Indeed. If a man shaves anything besides his chin and tries to date me, he'd better be a competitive swimmer. I like hair on humans.
Well, I'll make an exception for a sexy person with alopecia. Otherwise I'd be a bigot. But damn, I cordially hate stubble!

Also I do not practice a double standard in what I myself desire. All that I say I like on a man's body I also like on a woman's body. Including my own.

But now that I am older and started to pluck out facial hairs, I think I am just trying to conform to society's stereotypes a bit more so people will not wince when they look at me on the street. Some lesbians in middle age let their faces grow actual topiary, you know...they don't care if they are mistaken for males. I couldn't pull off that look due to the hips.

As for attracting males, the Caucasian me with hairs on most of it has attracted its share :tongue:

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i guess if they can shave it, wherever, we can open the car door for them. if not i'll still open the door for them.

fcol, i went my entire youth waiting for chest hair, never happened. my first love had more hair then me. i sure did love that fuzz on her lower back, i use to kiss it, never affected my cum running down her butt cheeks.

double standards are just people. i do agree with helgal, if it's that long braid it and it will be sexy, if not shave the darn pit. to each their own.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's pretty easy to say, actually. Attraction is nebulous in general, as there is no standard on what is attractive. Besides that, attraction is a projection of your demands, wants and needs onto someone else regardless of who they are or what they want. That is most definitely unjust.

I'm not even sure if it's even worth bothering going any further since you appear to be of the opinion that being attracted to someone is unjustified behavior which seems like nonsense to me, but attraction is hardly "nebulous" as it pertains to this issue of female arm pit hair which was the point of my last post. Yeah I'm sure you could find find the random guy here and there who is attracted to female arm pit hair, but by and large for the vast majority of men it is seen as unattractive and I think that is pretty common sense.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find arm pit hair on women unattractive but that is probably because I grew up in a society wgre that is the norm. If ya grow up where people put plates in their lips, you might find that attractive. Just another product of an environment. As far as pussy hair, I just like cunnilingus and I hate hairs in my teeth. So I ask that my SO shave there if she wants me to do that. But to be honest I have never had to ask her. And I'm not talking about a little amount of hair. I'll go down even with a weeks worth of stubble, its the long hairs i usually dont like but that is all preference.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reality check: women grow hair there, just like on their legs. It's up to each of them as individuals whether or not your reaction is sufficient motivation to scrape a razor over those areas or not.

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not even sure if it's even worth bothering going any further since you appear to be of the opinion that being attracted to someone is unjustified behavior which seems like nonsense to me, but attraction is hardly "nebulous" as it pertains to this issue of female arm pit hair which was the point of my last post. Yeah I'm sure you could find find the random guy here and there who is attracted to female arm pit hair, but by and large for the vast majority of men it is seen as unattractive and I think that is pretty common sense.

Being attracted to something isn't unjustified, it is demanding that everyone and anyone meet your criteria. That's unjustified.

The fact that a woman may not want to shave her pits but feels pressured by male desires to do so (while men do no such equivalent) is exactly what a double standard is. How thick skulled are you?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How thick skulled are you?

Trust me, nowheres as thick skulled as you.

Being attracted to something isn't unjustified, it is demanding that everyone and anyone meet your criteria. That's unjustified.
This makes zero sense. It's an extremely poorly written sentence that means two completely different things, especially when you take into account your previous post where you said "attraction is a projection of your demands, wants and needs onto someone else regardless of who they are or what they want. That is most definitely unjust". There is so many different way this post could be argued against, but since the quoted statement above makes zero sense, I have no idea which direction to go. You're basically saying being attracted to someone is both justified and unjustified.

The fact that a woman may not want to shave her pits but feels pressured by male desires t o do so (while men do no such equivalent) is exactly what a double standard is.

Once again this statement makes zero sense because men don't pressure women to shave their arm pits. I've never met or seen a single woman in my life shave her pits due to pressure brought about by a man. Women shave their pits in order to make themselves be seen as attractive. They don't want to shave? That's fine, just be prepared to not receive the desired male attention that one may seek. This is their choice. And secondly, there are plenty of equivalents. Both sexes do things in order to make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex. This isn't a practice that is just limited to one sex or the other. For example, men go to the gym to build muscle mass which is something women don't do for the most part. I guess you view that as a double standard because women can be attracted to muscular men when they are not muscular themselves? But of course this isn't a double standard because it is perfectly justifiable behavior that isn't morally unfair in any way.

Last edited:

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, you guys are still arguing about female pit hair? How many women do you think you might meet up with the long strands? Women who like to grow a forest there know their target audience.

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From wikipedia:

A double standard may take the form of an instance in which certain concepts (often, for example, a word, phrase, social norm, or rule) are perceived as acceptable to be applied by one group of people, but are considered unacceptable—taboo—when applied by another group.

It is acceptable for men to have armpit hair, it is taboo for women.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From wikipedia:

A double standard may take the form of an instance in which certain concepts (often, for example, a word, phrase, social norm, or rule) are perceived as acceptable to be applied by one group of people, but are considered unacceptable—taboo—when applied by another group.

It is acceptable for men to have armpit hair, it is taboo for women.

Dude, it's acceptable for anyone to do almost anything to themselves if they want to. It's not acceptable for everyone else to be forced to like it.