Armadillo Jack (Gay Cowboy Story)

hongzhu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 1​

Jack was woken up by the sound of the hens and chickens outside of his small broken down shelter on the farm he was working on in Cholla springs, after being woken up Jack checks the time on his watch and it reads seven am.

Jack decided to get up off his bed and opens the chest next to his bed to get out some of his clothes for the day, firstly jack gets out and old pair of jeans from the chest and then gets out one of his many shirts and places them onto the bed.

Jack then starts to take off his night ware clothes firstly taking off his dirty t-shirt revealing his defined chest with the hair all over the stomach and pecks, Jack then slowly pulls down his trousers and throws them onto the other side of the bed with his t-shirt he just took off.

After putting his old clothes onto one side of the bed Jack then takes the new clothes that he took out of the chest and starts to put them on, After he has done this Jack then gets his cowboy hat from the bedside cabinet and puts the old clothes into the chest and leaves the shelter and goes out onto the farm and heads towards the big farmhouse just down the dusty road from his shelter.

After a short walk down the dusty path Jack opens the gate to the farmhouse and heads towards the front door when the door opens in front of him and Mr Holt walks out of it.

Jack stops in his steps and looks up at Mr Holt and says to him “Morning Mr Holt what do you want me to do for you today?”

Mr Holt then looks down at Jack standing in front of him looking like as if he is in another world and says to him “Well Jack today I want you to first clean out the horse shelters and then clean the horses and after your done with that come back and see me ok”

hongzhu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jack simply nods his head to Mr Holts and walks off and leaves the farmhouse and heads towards the horse stables, after arriving at the stables Jack makes sure that the main gate to the horse pen is closed before opening the main door to the shelters

After making sure the gate is locked to the horse pen Jack opens the stable door’s and walks into the stable and opens the pens for each horse letting them out and onto the large field attached to the stables.

Jack then starts to get to work cleaning out the horse stables and making sure that all of the muck and manure is disposed off

After a long time working away in the blistering heat of the open country Jack sees Mr Holt walking towards the horse stables.

Jack puts down his shovel and places it into one of the empty pens within the stables and heads towards Mr Holt, it only takes Jack a few minutes to reach him as he is waling towards Jack also
As the two men meet face to face Mr Holt says to Jack “Hey Jack have you finished up in here as its almost dark” Jack looks at Mr Holt and says back to him “Yes Mr Holt I am almost done just got to finish up one more pen and then get the horses back in here so should not take long.”

Mr Holt smiles at Jack and turns around to leave the stables and just as he is exiting the stable doors he turns back around and looks Jack straight in the eyes and says “Hey Jack when your done in here and got all the horses back in come to the house you can have dinner with me and the misses”

Jack simply nods his head at Mr Holt and grabs the shovel near him and gets back to work on the last pen in the stable.

As soon as Jack finishes the last pen in the stable he walks out and onto the wide field attached to the stables and starts to get all the horses back in, After a long and frustrating time he finally manages to get the last horse back into the stable and quickly locks the two large doors behind it and makes sure that they are secure before leaving the field and heading towards the house.

Whilst Jack is waling down the dusty path towards the big farm house he cannot help but wonder why the owner of the farm Mr Holt offered Jack to come and eat with him and his wife, but before he can think of an answer in his head Jack arrives at the front of the big farm house.

Jack slowly open’s the gate to the house grounds and walks towards the large oak wood doors of the house, as he arrives at the front of the doors Jack gives them a firm knock with his hand.

After a few minutes of waiting outside the front doors of the farm house, the two large doors swing open in front of him revealing Mrs Holts a young lady in her thirty’s with long dark brown hair and a splendid body with large breasts.

Jack looks at Mrs Holts and quickly takes off his hat and says to her “Hello Mrs Holts my name is Jack I am one of your husband’s workers here on the farm” Mrs Holts look at Jack quietly in the eyes and says back to him “Hello Jack I have seen you working here on the farm before, please come in”

As Mrs Holts says that to Jack he quietly walks past the attractive woman and into the main hall of the farm house. He is quickly impressed with the house as on the walls of the hallway and going up the large stairs are many paintings all looking very expensive.

Whilst Jack is admiring the paintings on the wall Mrs Holts closes the front doors to the house and stands next to Jack and says to him “They are beautiful aren’t they,” Jack looks at her and nods his head with agreement.

Mrs Holts then shows Jack to the dining room where the doors are closed and says to him “My husband is in there and waiting for you Jack, When you go in please tell him that dinner will be in a few moments”

Mrs Holts then leaves Jack and returns to the kitchen to carry on with the dinner, Jack then turns around back to the doors of the dinning room and opens then and walks inside to see Mr Holts sitting down on a large leather chair in front of an old fireplace with a large dog at the side of the chair.

The dog at the side of the chair quickly gets up from his belly and stares at Jack but before the dog can even more an inch Mr Holts shouts at it “SIT” and as soon as he gives the command the dog sits down and stays quiet.

Mr Holts then looks around at Jack and gets up from his leather chair and walks towards him, as soon as he gets to Jack he says “So how are the horses” Jack quickly replies to him saying “They are fine sir and also your wife told me to tell you that the dinner will be a few moments”

As soon as Jack says this Mrs Holts walks into the dinning room with a tray of places with food on them, she places the plates down on the table with her sitting at the front of the table and Mr Holts to her left and Jack to her right.

As soon as the food is placed down onto the table the three of them sit down according to where Mrs Holts placed them, after Mrs Holts says grace they all start to eat the dinner in front of them and start to have a polite convocation about some random things.

After a short while into the dinner Jack feels something on his leg at first he thought it was the dog under the table but then he notices that the dog is back laying down on his belly in front of the fireplace.

A few minutes later Jack can feel something again on his leg but this time the object which he does not know what it is moving up his leg slowly heading towards his crotch area.

Jack quickly jolts at the table and Mrs Holts says to him “Are you ok dear” Jack looks at her and simply nods his head and carries on eating his dinner with the object still moving up and down his leg.

A short while later the object is now moving extremely close to his crotch area and after a few more minutes Jack can then feel the touch of a foot on his crotch the foot is moving up and down over his crotch.

Jack then looks up from the dinner plate and looks at both Mr and Mrs Holts to see if any of them are giving out any signs of movement, But no luck and Mrs Holts notices this and says to Jack again “Are you sure your ok dear” Jack simply smiles at Mrs Holts and finishes off his dinner.

As soon as Mrs Holts finishes her dinner she stands up from the table and gathers all of the places and leaves the room Jack then feels the foot again and immediately looks over to Mr Hols who is smiling at Jack.

Mr Holts then says quietly over the table “Do you like that Jack?” Jack does not say anything to Mr Holts but leaves him carry on rubbing his crotch with his foot under the table.

Mr Holts then notices that Jacks eyes are beginning to close so he stops rubbing his crotch and as soon as he does this Jack opens his eyes and looks over to Mr Holts and as soon as he does Mr Holts says to him “Ill meet you at your shelter in ten minutes

With that Mr Holts gets up from the table and heads to the dinning room doors and shouts to his wife “DARLING JACK IS LEAVNG NOW” Mrs Holts then shouts down from the kitchen “BYE JACK”

Jack then stands up from the table and passes Mr Holts on the way out of the front door smiling at Mr Holts as he leaves.

A short while later Mr Holts walks down the hallway and into the kitchen where his wife is now cleaning the dishes and says to her “Darling I am going to go out for a walk and to make sure the horses are ok” Mrs Holts nods her head and caries on with the dishes.

Mr Holts then leaves the kitchen and goes out the front door of the farmhouse and walks with a quick space towards Jack’s shelter.

After a short walk Mr Holts arrives at Jack’s front door and opens it and walks inside to find Jack lying down on the bed with his shirt off revealing his hairy six pack chest Mr Holts moves over towards the bed and sits down on the end of it.

Mr Holts then takes his hands and undoes the belt on Jack’s jeans an quickly removes the belt and throws it across the room, Mr Holts then undoes the button on Jack’s jeans and slowly beings to take down Jack’s jeans as soon as Mr Holts gets the jeans of jack he then throws his attention towards the tight brief’s that Jack is wearing. Mr Holts then takes one of his hands and begins to rub it across Jacks crotch.

hongzhu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mr Holts continues to rub his hand across Jack’s crotch until he can feel Jack’s cock being to grow, a short while later Mr Holts takes both of his hands and grabs the top of Jack’s briefs and slowly takes them down.

As Mr Holts does this he being’s to reveal Jack’s semi erect cock after Mr Holts takes Jack’s briefs off he then takes both of his hands and beings to play with Jacks now erect cock taking both of his hands and slowly caresses Jacks cock playing with his shaft and balls.

After a short while of doing this Mr Holts then takes the throbbing cock into one of his hands and then takes his mouth and places it over the uncut head of Jack’s cock he then beings to suck on the top of Jacks cock doing it slowly and enjoying every moment of it he then beings to take more of Jacks cock into his mouth going down deeper and deeper until he has as much of Jacks cock in his mouth that he can handle.

Whilst Mr Holts is doing this Jack moves his hand and places it onto the back of Mr Holts head and starts to push his head down onto his cock taking making him take more of his cock into his mouth Jack then says to Mr Holts “Come on suck it, That’s it god this feels good.”

Jack then releases his hand from the back of Mr Holts head and pushes him off his cock, as he does this Mr Holts looks at him and says “Why did you make me stop for I was enjoying that”

Jack gives out a big smirk and says back to Mr Holts “Because I am going to fuck you that’s why and you are going to take every inch of my cock” Mr Holts smiles at this statement and gets up and off the bed.

Mr Holts then begins to unbutton his shirt and throws it onto the pile of clothes that are now on the floor next to the bed, He then takes off his belt and undoes his Jeans quickly and throws them both onto the floor.

Mr Holts then moves towards Jack and says to him “Take off my briefs” Jack then takes out both of his hands and unlike Mr Holts he quickly takes off Mr Holt’s briefs to reveal an erect seven inch cock.

Jack then gets up from the bed and moves behind Mr Holts and pushes him onto the bed and makes him get onto all fours with his ass in the air, Jack then bends down behind Mr Holts and with both of his hands separates the cheeks of Mr Holts ass to reveal a hairy asshole, Jack places one of his fingers into his mouth and sucks on it for a while to make it wet and moist he then points his finger at Mr Holts asshole and slowly pushes it into the asshole.

Jack begins to push his finger into the ass of Mr Holts he manages to get it and then slowly beings to push it deeper and deeper into Mr Holts ass, As he is doing this Mr Holts is giving out a small groan but Jack ignores this and caries on pushing his finger deeper into the asshole.

As soon as Jack manages to get all of his finger into Mr Holts ass he the slowly moves his finger back and forth and continues to do this for a while before he then gets his second finger and places that into Mr Holts ass as well as the first and does the same as he did before and pushes both of his fingers back and forth in the ass of Mr Holts

After a while of doing this Jack and takes out both of his fingers from Mr Holts ass and then moves his face towards his ass and takes out his tongue and begins to lick the asshole of Mr Holts and whilst doing this he pushes his tongue into the asshole making it wet and larger,

Jack then moves back and stands up behind Mr Holts and takes his cock in his hands and points the head towards the entrance of the asshole, Jack then thrusts his hips and pushes his entire cock into the waiting asshole of Mr Holts and as he does this Mr Holts gives out a load scream which is quickly silenced by Jacks hand.

Jack leaves his hand over Mr Holts mouth as he knows its going to get more pain full in a few minutes as he takes his cock and starts to push it deeper and deeper into the ass of Mr Holts, As soon as Jack as got his cock so deep into Mr Holts that his balls are slapping against Mr Holts ass cheeks he beings to move his hips back and forth allowing his cock to go in and out of Mr Holts ass.

As he is doing this Jack says to Mr Holts “You like this don’t you, You like my big fat cock deep in your ass fucking you like a slag” Mr Holts nods his head and pushes his ass onto Jacks cock as it is penetrating him.

After a long session of Jack fucking Mr Holts in the ass he can begin to feel the head of his cock getting larger and large which he knows means that he is about to explode inside Mr Holts ass, He does not say anything and continues to penetrate his bosses ass.

After another few minutes of doing this Jack pushes as hard as he can into his bosses ass and whilst doing so he explodes inside Mr Holts, releasing his manly juice into his boss’s ass.

After he has finished Jack slowly takes out his cock from his bosses ass and falls onto the bed and so does Mr Holts, Jack looks over at his boss and says “That was absolutely amazing” Mr Holts looks back at him and says “Well I could not let you leave without a good bye present” they both laugh and lay down on the bed next to each other.

A few hours later Mr Holts leaves Jack sleeping on the bed and heads back towards to farm house, as he walks into the house his wife is passing the door heading for the stairs and looks at her husband and says “Where have you been and why are your clothes so dirty?” Mr Holts quickly things of an excuse to tell his wife and says to her “My clothes are dirty because when I went into the stables one of the horses knocked me down and ran outside so I had to go out after it and get it back into the stables.”

Mr Holts wife gives him a small smile and walks up the stairs and into there room as she does this Mr Holts shouts up to her “ILL BE UP IN TWO MINUTES” as he says this Mr Holts closes the front door of the house looking down at the small shelter where he just left Jack sleeping naked on the bed.

The following day Jack wakes up late and as soon as he open’s his eyes he looks over at his watch and it reads four pm he quickly gets up and out of the bed, he then moves over to his chest and gets out a new pair of clothes for the evening ahead, as he gets out a new shirt and jeans he throws them on quickly without and underpants.

Jack then gets his old clothes which are all over the floor and throws them into the chest and he then gets his cowboy hat and leaves the small shelter and walks down the path to the farmhouse, As she gets there he knocks on the door and is welcomed by Mrs Holts who lets him in and takes him into the lounge where she says to him “Ill get my husband now just wait in here”

A short time later Mr Holts walks into the room with his wife and sits down on the sofa next to Jack and says to him “So you’re leaving today?” Jack nods his head at Mr Holts and says to him “Yes sir I am going to be heading towards armadillo today”

Mr Holts then gets up and leaves the lounge and after a short time returns with some cash in his hands and hands it over to Jack and says “Ok son here is your payment for all of your work and some extra” Jack stands up and takes the cash off Mr Holts and places it into his jeans pocket

hongzhu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry guys but i just realised that the story is over 40 pages on word so would take ages to put onto here i will place it onto nifty and put the link on here