Armed Man Arrested at NC Airport as Obama Departs

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Then this was the comment made by some ASS HOLE,:mad:

Posted by: .....bill................................... Location: reno nv on Apr 25, 2010 at 07:52 PM

talk about overkill this just goes to show what a piece of slime obama is

THEN on FACE BOOK...

"As he was departing huh? When did it become illegal to bare arms? Why are police violating this man's civil rights just because the man who should not be on air force one was DEPARTING the airport?"

WTF?
So, it is OK to try to KILL someone ?

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are many people on this planet with severe psychological problems. There are some interesting things here. Can any human being be so mentally deficient as to believe that the United States Secret Service is not going to protect the President. We then have what appears to be illegal use of emergency vehicle lighting.

The guy who seems to think that arresting a potential "fruitcake" that even has a chance of being out to do harm to the President of the United States is himself a "fruitcake".

The other thing that is really revealing in the posting is the authors reply to the media in which this was published. He is so mixed up that he blames Barak Obama for being protected by the Secret Service. It is very possible that Obama did not even know of the incident until after he was on AF-1 and out of the place.

I can guarantee you that there are probably some nice men in white coats looking for this man right now because his response definitely indicates an unstable extremist viewpoint.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Posted by: .....bill................................... Location: reno nv on Apr 25, 2010 at 07:52 PM

THEN on FACE BOOK...

"As he was departing huh? When did it become illegal to bare arms? Why are police violating this man's civil rights just because the man who should not be on air force one was DEPARTING the airport?"

WTF?

so let me get this straight you hate guns and want them taken away..... but have a problem when some one is arested for having one?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crazy person has gun.
Crazy person goes to airport with gun.
President is at airport.
Crazy person is arrested.

What does this have to do with politics?
Or gun control? (as the facebook person posted)

It has nothing to do with either.

But I suppose we can twist things to fit an agenda either way.
But then the reasoning is twisted and doesn't really apply.

There are over 300 million people in the United States.
It must be easy to find a crazy person on any given day to fill up the news.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So everyone who ever wanted to kill a president was from the other party?

How about some people are just crazy?

Oh now that's right...let's link every crazy to conservative now because it serves your purposes.

No... because right now, it's only THEM who are causing the drama.
When we have a Republican in office and some left wing nut job tries to kill him we can focus on that. Until that arises, stop trying to downplay or write off the issue. Even if the person isn't a Conservative as you claim, it is their party that is allowing these nut cases a stage to present their anger. They entice it with violent & gun fighting rhetoric constantly.

People cry about revolution. Trust me, you'll see a REAL one if the president gets shot. But if you've duped yourself into believing that it's all about your Constitutional Rights and not your paranoia, then keep tinkering with Pandora's Box. Once it's open, not even your guns will save you.

Last edited:

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People cry about revolution. Trust me, you'll see a REAL one if the president gets shot. But if you've duped yourself into believing that it's all about your Constitutional Rights and not your paranoia, then keep tinkering with Pandora's Box. Once it's open, not even your guns will save you.

Empty threat. Boring and childish but it shows what is really on your mind.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Empty threat.

That's not a threat, nor am I the one claiming that I'm going to run the streets and revolt. However, if you honestly think people are not going to riot if the president gets shot then you're even more disconnected from reality than I thought.

Boring and childish but it shows what is really on your mind.

And what is supposed to be on my mind? By all means... make a fool of yourself and make yet another bad assumption. :rolleyes:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

THEN on FACE BOOK...

WTF?

If you're gonna go all caps-lock over some poorly conceived and typed anonymous comment on the internet, it's either time to step outside for some air and/or make a couple of real-life acquaintances.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for you INFO I had to remove the GUYS name..
So hush...

the names were POSTED yesterday..
But , I will not them again so you can track them down...
sent you the darn face book news page in a pm...
YOU HAPPY NOW?

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for you INFO I had to remove the GUYS name..
So hush...

the names were POSTED yesterday..
But , I will not them again so you can track them down...
sent you the darn face book news page in a pm...
YOU HAPPY NOW?

I was never unhappy, sweetheart. But after clicking on the link you sent me, my outrage gene still didn't kick in. He's just another local loco drunk on too much tea(baggery), and hardly the only one, either.

And, like so many other of his ilk, he has some fundamental facts rather wrong. Airports are highly-controlled environments; it was common knowledge 25 years ago that so much as uttering the word "bomb" could make one subject to detention and arrest, let alone brandishing a gun at AF 1.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought we talked about this in CHAT and got it FINISHED?
You need to read this...
Knife-wielding KC resident drives off intruder - KansasCity.com

YOU DO NOT NEED GUNS!! Any weapon will do..
Also....
The guy was a NOT trying to HARM the PRESIDENT of the USA?
Did you NOT see the FIRST POST?????????????

uhh huh.... I ask again, you hate guns but have a problem that some one is in anyway harassed for carrying one into an airport (federal crime BTW)?

and yes I read it, BUT, he did present a threat to the life of the president, and the United states secret service takes that kinda serious...... I mean really serious, these guys are like samurai with ray-bans...... granted, America IS the only place on earth where people are rude, racist, judgmental or pushy -all but new York where every one is patient and kind-or so I was informed last night any way. You have to admit we DO have a good track record of eliminating problems before they happen.........and the thought of the chaos and carnage that would rain down on us at the hands of revolutionaries in bulletproof 5X "yes we can" shirts from the secret swap meet...... gives me cold chills I mean it......:rolleyes:

BUT my question still stands as to what your point is, if you feel so strongly about how no one needs guns, then why is it so horrible this man was smacked around for having one in an airport?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uhh huh.... I ask again, you hate guns but have a problem that some one is in anyway harassed for carrying one into an airport (federal crime BTW)?

and yes I read it, BUT, he did present a threat to the life of the president, and the United states secret service takes that kinda serious...... I mean really serious, these guys are like samurai with ray-bans...... granted, America IS the only place on earth where people are rude, racist, judgmental or pushy -all but new York where every one is patient and kind-or so I was informed last night any way. You have to admit we DO have a good track record of eliminating problems before they happen.........and the thought of the chaos and carnage that would rain down on us at the hands of revolutionaries in bulletproof 5X "yes we can" shirts from the secret swap meet...... gives me cold chills I mean it......:rolleyes:

BUT my question still stands as to what your point is, if you feel so strongly about how no one needs guns, then why is it so horrible this man was smacked around for having one in an airport?

You missed the OP's point completely; she was in no way defending the psycho who threatened the president.