Armie hammer!

retronerd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So much for the director promising "plenty of nudity". Would love to see this book done by European actors.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
armie-hammer.jpg
armie+hammer+naked+nude+shirtless+2.jpg
From the WEB!!

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That fucking sucks! Been drooling for him forever hahaha! I hope lots of him shirtless tho. Even pubes and ass will do. Lol!

No frontal nudity but if they kept the book intact - and all reports suggest they have - there should be graphic sex and a scene where he eats cum so it's not wash.

Reactions: sizequeenie

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No frontal nudity but if they kept the book intact - and all reports suggest they have - there should be graphic sex and a scene where he eats cum so it's not wash.
Anything Armie with less clothes or none is good for me. I don't really expect him to go full frontal but seeing more skin from him than usual will be greatly appreciated :D

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'll keep my hope alive for Jamie Dornan full frontal naked in Fifty Shades Darker instead! But I'll keep my expectations very low. Hahaha!

Troubleshooter86

Legendary Member
Media
According to an "insider" let's wait until the initial screening is actually shown! ;)
Apparently stuff has been filmed but didn't make the final cut. So some months ago he was quoted not knowing what would end up in the movie but during the last weeks they made it clear there won't be any full frontal shots of him.

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently stuff has been filmed but didn't make the final cut. So some months ago he was quoted not knowing what would end up in the movie but during the last weeks they made it clear there won't be any full frontal shots of him.
Are they hoping to earn more by lowering the rating of this movie? They should actually go over the top & be faithful to the books! Maybe they can even gross more like Deadpool!

alejandroarca

Superior Member
Media

I hate that they say that they recorded a frontal nude but that in the end they decided not to put it in the film

Reactions: fellatio4ever

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are they hoping to earn more by lowering the rating of this movie? They should actually go over the top & be faithful to the books! Maybe they can even gross more like Deadpool!

It's still R, same as "Deadpool," they're not going any higher than that - they don't want an NC-17 because that would be tens of millions down the drain.

There is no frontal. They teased one vaguely on the publicity circuit months ago, like good little studio actors do, but now that it's being screened and there's none they have to fess up - he's not getting it out. In other words we'll see the same as we saw in the last movie.