Armpit Care

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't do anything with my pit hair and never felt the need to.

I don't use any products apart from the gel I use for showering either.

I do sometimes use products on my beard if it's getting dry but that's about it.

D

deleted741646

I used to trim my pits whenever I trimmed my pubes but then I realized how much I dig my pits being hairy as fuck. I usually shave my chest but always rock the pits as hairy as they want to be. For me, hairy pits, and my hairy ass, make me feel manly and beastly and so I'm going to rock what makes me feel my best. I personally dont dig the shaved pit look but if that shit makes another dude feel good, then rock it dawg.

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'v never had any major body odour issues. I clean them in the shower everyday, use antiperspirant, trim the hair when it feels necessary (I prefer the hair not to stick too far out towards my chest when I place my arms at my sides).

Wondering whether this was just a request for pit-pics but you might wanna have a look in Show Off instead.

Reactions: Gj816

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aside from soap & water with daily bathing, I use antiperspirant deodorant on days I work (no particular brand, whatever was cheapest) and just regular deodorant on days I don't since I don't sweat as much and I like to give my body a break from the aluminum in antiperspirant.

Never shaved them as it's too metro-sexual for my tastes and the hair there (like most of my body) is sort of sparse anyway. I've also never been a big sweater either like some people I've known.

Pictures of my pits? Not going to happen.

D

deleted741646

I just realized another reason why I love my pits being hairy as fuck and not trimming them. Sometimes when im beating the fuck outta my dick, Ill take a whiff of my pits and grunt like a fucking caveman. I need the hair there so my grunting gives my dick the blood flow it deserves, haha.

Reactions: BeefRockmore

Never touched them. I shower 2-3 times a day so no problems with body odour and stuff.

D

deleted814719

I use soap and a razor to shave mine believing it helps reduce body odor.