Armpits smell lately

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sounds like your deodorant is no longer working and you need to find a new one. There may be those who find the smell of a man attractive but not eveyone does. Do yourself a favor, if you are unable to find out what is causing the problem go to the doctors because if nothing is done and smell continues you could find yourself in a position where you are suddenly told my a person you are being itimate with that you don't smell so good and the intimacy ends.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you have that nasty BO from excessive bacteria, wash your pits once a week with a liquid anti-bacterial soap. You can get it from a pharmacy. Also wash your clothes in really hot water to kill off the little critters.

Shaving your pits helps too. But culturally it may not be acceptable in your country. At least a trim would help.

I never need deodorant since I started this ten years ago.

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
I shower daily and change deoderants from time to time an still get a lingering underarm oder..in the winter months I trim up my pitt hair very short...that solves the problem for me..in the warmer months we tend to wear lighter cloths and few layers..an I have no problem even though most of sweat us more..I noticed that guys who work out side construction.. yard work etc sweat but mostly is not an offensive smell.. the sour smelling guys are the suits who set at desk or work inside jobs that don't reguire a lot from them phyically

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have this problem in which I have to CONSTANTLY switch deodorants. It's like my body gets used to them. I was able to go from October until April on Degree Clinical Protection, but now that doesn't do anything for me so I've had to switch yet again. This new deodorant isn't doing much either. :/ I keep my pits constantly shaved and washed.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would rather taste sweat & saltiness, than soap & deodorant anytime.

Deodorant makes my tongue go funny - like eating crab apples

Now I know after a heavy workout at the gym I don't smell like flowers. IN the morning I use Dial for Men Body Wash to cleanse myself and after drying use odorless Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant, not antipersperant.

I don't agree with the above since I think the majority of people in our society, whether working out at a gym, standing or seated next to a person or when having sex, doesn't find it a pleasant experience to be near an individual who is giving off a strong and possibly offensive odor.

Personally, I find it very arousing when I smell the musky perfume my lover and wife wears between her breasts mingeling with natural odors that emenate from her when I am between her legs.

As for me, I know she prefers me smelling of cleanliness rather then sweat because she has told me that she prefers sex with me after a shower.

I might note that as we become more aroused and the sex becomes more intense, though we sweat, the mixture of smells and natural pheromones is not unpleasant and we easily progress to the orgasmic state we both crave during of our love making.

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
shower with plane soap and water, or deodorant soap..and wather, and plane old deodorant stick......i notice when i start showering with those body washes, like irish spring, you smell good for an hour or two, but it seems to leave a coating under your arm pits, and it starts breeding bacteria.....

Media
watch your diet man. I did an experiment last summer where I tired to go as long as I could without wearing deodorant. At some point I began to realize that the smell that can be produced is directly linked to what you are eating. I would stay away from milk and cheeses. maybe some spices as well. Eat healthy.

Same experience for me AND the more green leafy salads I ate (chlorophyll) the less severe my personal "stank" was.

I started using that silly crystal deodorant stick right after I shower...for me it works and has no fragrance to irritate my skin. It only cost a few bucks and will last well over a year even with daily use.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It seems like my armpits sometimes smell different when I whack off. I'm supposing it's hormonal. I'm with Guinea Pig though. I like clean body smells, not cologne/perfume, antiperspirant/deodorant smells. I usually shower not necessarily in the morning, but when I go to work or go out. After bathing I use rubbing alcohol under my arms to kill off whatever bacteria survive soap and water. And I keep the hair under my arms trimmed, not shaved. It works.