Photos & Videos Armzbro97

OmVela

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll be following this guy for a while, he use to be kinda boring but now he is step in up a little, he has an amazing physique and a cute face (he rarely show it but he is cute). His instagram and youtube is full of flexing, he has an OF account but I haven't subscribed yet (I don't know if he posts nudes)...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP1M0qGjtgm/

OnlyFans

upload_2021-6-9_16-43-39.png

upload_2021-6-9_16-44-38.png

dpavm1991

Sexy Member
Media
If you subscribe to him be prepared to have your wall spammed, because he posts multiple posts per day.

Generally he's a kind and awesome dude. The first interactions with him has always been wholesome. But with his popularity growing it seems he got very selective about responding. My message on OF at June 2nd got unanswered, the messages after that he didnt even bother reading, even when I was asking about ordering a custom video (That was in August).

Same on his IG. I ordered a custom video, he said "Sure say what you want and we can discuss this later", I gave him the script and since then silence treatment. I even told him "I know you're busy but an answer would be nice". Nothing since then. This is going on for weeks.

Its kinda sad. I do know him for a year and I already ordered two custom videos from him and like I said, the chats with him were always pleasant. He seemed to really care for his fans, cracking jokes etc. But now being that unresponsive, meanwhile he posts regulary on IG and OF, makes me mad. He's not a bad guy and I dont assume bad intends of him, I'm just posting my experience and my growing frustration with him.

What are you experiences with him so far? Is there a difference between then and now? I would be very interested to hear some stories.

Reactions: xaia and mcg100

mcg100

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As @dpavm1991 mentioned, this guy has been quite the journey; I've only recently followed him and lost his prime period (2021) but his OF truly is an archive of his transformation (both physical and behavioral).

He started very humble, just posting videos of him flexing and sharing his bodybuilding progress. He wouldn't even talk and seemed so shy. As he packed more muscle, he started talking and showing off just a bit while still being super gentle and respectful. As even more pounds were added in his frame, he incorporated subtle cocky actions in his video. Finally, reaching his present growth in 2021, he embraced a unique dominant trope, unlike the blatant one you see elsewhere: an antithetical mix of being cocky, dominant, kinky and yet cheerful, playful and respectful.

Personally, this antithesis drives me crazy, it makes him stand out so much. During his growth, the guy just learned how to show off what he has. From the blatant guy just flexing to the guy who wears a necklace and leans sidewards so that it rests exactly on one of his pecs to demonstrate the explosive strength of his chest muscles with pec bouncing (!) all the while doing that kinky, rapid, single lick of his lips. This perfect dose of kinky content has significantly contributed in building a solid fan base while remaining a no-nude feed.

Generally, he oozes submissive yet positive energy. He drops your jaw and simultaneously draws a smile on your face. Pure lust and pure joy combined. I don't remember any other guy from hundreds I've seen possessing this antithesis. Those are all signs of someone -truly passionate about what he does with signs of a nice personality.*

Unfortunately, as mentioned by @dpavm1991, in 2022, he gradually turned unresponsive and his feed has deteriorated in more generic-marketed content. If he ever responds, he does so on Youtube, perhaps for furthering his OF potential base. Perhaps it's some bad time for him. Maybe it's what I assume, that he has by far reached and exceeded his goals in the fan base and lives his life to the fullest without wasting even more time other than keeping his feed flowing---which lately have experienced some irregularities in both quality and frequency itself.

It's quite sad and I hope it's temporary, 'cause he's such a unique and passionate model and still is my favorite.

dpavm1991

Sexy Member
Media
As to this day, that guy failed to respond. Neither on instagram, nor on onlyfans, not even on email do I get a response from him. For the record: I'm trying to get a custom video from him since August and he does well know that I'm looking for one.

At this point I'm done with that. I can take my money elsewhere and I'm sure he's not dependent on my handouts. Its just sad, really.

Reactions: mcg100

jadster16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't tell since he keeps ignoring my messages to this day and only responded once when met with my "false accusations".
I recently found out about this guy a month or so ago and was thinking about requesting custom content from him. I read about your experience with him and it’s really disappointing to hear the way he’s treated you

dpavm1991

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think he's a fraudster or mean spirited. if you wanna order a custom video from him then by all means go for it! Him ghosting me could be a personal thing so it would be interesting to know if other people have more luck with it.

Reactions: mcg100

mcg100

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Noticed his OF says "DM for NSFW" I doubt its nudity but anyone knows more?
Wow, this wasn't there a few days ago. He seems to have been making a return, he even makes live flexing on Youtube the last few days. I am really looking forward to this comeback.

anonymous17

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, he posted some full-frontal stuff where he painted over his dick to hide it but did kinda of a shit job, so you can see parts of it. Pretty sure he wants to monetize his dick at an extra price (Which I respect), hence why he only does it in DM.

jadster16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, he posted some full-frontal stuff where he painted over his dick to hide it but did kinda of a shit job, so you can see parts of it. Pretty sure he wants to monetize his dick at an extra price (Which I respect), hence why he only does it in DM.
When did he post that? Is it on his onlyfans?