Arnold Schwartzeneger

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks. Surprising such a big star in such a mainstream movie would do full frontal….

I guess by today's standards it's a little hard to believe, but the 70's, 80's and even the 90's were far more relaxed and casual when it came to male nudity in movies. Quite a few A-list male celebs did full frontal nude scenes. I guess the surprise is more from who it is than the actual nudity. Just search this forum... there are tons of examples of male nudity in big name films by some pretty well known and mainstream actors. Here are a few off the top of my head.

Richard Gere - American Gigolo
Tom Cruise - All the Right Moves (brief but it is there)
Edward Norton - American History X
William Petersen - To Live and Die in L.A. (my personal fave!)

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What made me ask this question was seeing T2 last night and noticing there was NO full frontal…. Times got more conservative, I guess.

Not sure when T2 was made (I know. I could look it up, but I don't really care.) I've seen some recent beach pictures of Ah-Nold. I wish he'd kept his shirt on. He doesn't quite need a man bra, but getting close.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks! didnt know he did nude shots! ha

I don't know if this is true or not. I read someplace that when he was starting out as a bodybuilder he needed money. Like other body builders, he'd let some men "worship" his body. He wouldn't reciprocate but some men got the chance to be up close and personal with him. Again, I don't know if this is true or not.

godismywitness

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find Arnold extremely attractive. His accent, his body (as young) and his cock seems quite juicy. Would love him to cum in me.

Also he seems to be getting somewhat back in shape. He will never be back to his prime (duh), but he seems to look better than the devastating beach pics some couple of years ago.