Arnold Schwarzenegger Appreciation

Walking_Zombie

Mythical Member
Media
I just realized. Why would the Terminator have a dick?
They are made with a human skin for a purpose. To infiltrate human encampments for intelligence gathering and dissemination of useful information. If it was discovered that an easy way to tell apart terminators from the real thing is to pull down their pants, people in such an apocalyptic situation would quickly resort to such a method.

Just because they have genitals doesn't mean they're going to have sex with anybody. I think that they have genitals just for the normal, simple, and innocent reason to completely and accurately replicate a normal human.

BlkWiz9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
They are made with a human skin for a purpose. To infiltrate human encampments for intelligence gathering and dissemination of useful information. If it was discovered that an easy way to tell apart terminators from the real thing is to pull down their pants, people in such an apocalyptic situation would quickly resort to such a method.

Just because they have genitals doesn't mean they're going to have sex with anybody. I think that they have genitals just for the normal, simple, and innocent reason to completely and accurately replicate a normal human.
Ah. Thank you.