Aroma from a Womans used panties

daddydoya

Just Browsing
Media
I feel the same way as you. A womans intimate scent immediately gets me hot. I think pubic hair may play an important role in maintaining this fine aroma, this may be one of the reasons we as people have it.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me a shaved pussy is best. The visual while fucking is stunning.
If we do alot of foreplay in our underwear then I will take her's off and lick them dry. I can eat it all night.
Jake

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
very hot.

Hair actually ruins it. It's best if she's shaved and has worn a thong.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Shaved pussy and hairy pussy have both always made me bury my tounge between the womans thighs. They all seem to smell alike and taste alike. Don't really think hair has anything to do with it. Hygiene does. Would love to have my tounge buried between a hot womans thighs right now. Dam.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, the point is that if she is shaved her pussy is directly against her panties.

Generally a thong continually is right against the vulva which concentrates the aroma.

Every girl does NOT smell alike as someone incorrectly posted and the variety is amazing.

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never passed up a chance to sniff a girls panties if I see them lying around and no one else is around. It is interesting whose panties smell good and whose do not............:biggrin1:

manfromperth007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never passed up a chance to sniff a girls panties if I see them lying around and no one else is around. It is interesting whose panties smell good and whose do not............:biggrin1:

:biggrin1: Same as my fetish.....I generally find that a pair of panties containing traces of her pre-cum/cum smell the best.

Generally I smell panties peeled off straight ........nothing beats the fresh smell.

:)

Vee

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me too love it. Is an habit that I have to deep smell my own panties. Well in reality I'm very olphative and like to smell many things...:tongue:

I know men like to smell it too bcause I see them doing it. Some may even ask or just take the undies as souvenir.

I do find that pubic hair gives a musky aroma that mix with the pussy natural smell ...at least to me my aromas changes a bit during my cicle.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the most powerful scent a woman wears is that of her own pheromones. These days, most of us (including me) bathe daily, but that is a relatively new phenomenon compared to most of human history.

In modern times, if you want to catch a woman's true scent, you have to get pretty up close and personal.:wink:

If you can't get to her crotch, the next best things are her panties.

Therefore, I have no trouble understanding the almost irresistible urge to sniff them. It's natural and instinctive for anyone whose body/brain is wired to be sexually attracted to women.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, I sniff womens' underwear, keep your panties away from me. I hate a completely shaved pussy (it looks bald and gross to me). I like a little pube with my pussy. I dunno, it just looks much more erotic to me. Then again, I prefer clothed (though skimpily) to naked, so who cares what I think.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep..some hair going on are very erotic to me too.

And what I notice to is that hairy males when wearing bit of good quality light fragrance smells fantastic too it seems the hair adds musky essences all over..plus I do love sniff hairy men chest, arm pits and of course the pubics. Mmmm...delicious...

Chrysalis..is very possible the hair that we keep shaving was the one that help keeps the pheromones going on longer in specific places..even if we shower just once daily still was going bit stronger...if we did not get a second shower in the end of the day...hmmm.

But if we use a 'travel time machine' and bring a male and female ao naturale, healthy with the pheromones really going on we would maybe faint or run from them because they would 'stink' to us...:frown1: how sad...