arousal from exposure

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

DJM277: During my freshman year in college two of my buddies and I went over to the athletic center to work out. After we done we went into the locker room to shower.There was another guy on the process of changing in our row.I remember when I pulled down my boxers I heard my one friend yell out to my other buddy "check out the size of that sausage". I looked up to see not only my friends looking at me but this other guy who was changing in our row.At the time I was highly embarrassed and shrugged it off.But when I had got back to my dorm room later on and thought about what had happened I got turned on knowing I was inadvertently put on display.

Has anyone here ever gotten turned on later thinking about a comment or reaction someone had over your endowment?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

When I was 18 years old, simply contemplating a door knob gave me a hardon.

Pecker

(The only unnatural sex act is one which you can't perform.)

3. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: Wow. If just contemplating a door knob gave you a hardon at eighteen what happened when you touched one? ;D

(Sorry Pecker. I've enjoyed reading your various posts and just couldn't resist the chance to respond to this one.)

Draft saved Draft deleted