Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mmmmmmm....

Like a ribbed sex toy, only she's awake, alive, and you love her?

And the sensation she must have felt... Each little nub of her vagina touched separately and milked lightly by your massive cock...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In a word, OMFG!! We did it for what seemed like forever and she never got sore!! And she had more intense, more rapid orgasms to boot!

No soreness?!? That's so cool! Think of all the many hours of fucking ahead . . .

I'm going to go waay out on a limb here and say something totally heretical... Looser/Relaxed is better!

Heretical indeed!

Note to self: Must at least give the relaxing thing a TRY :tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No soreness?!? That's so cool! Think of all the many hours of fucking ahead . . .

No soreness when we did that Wednesday night. Then we had quite the mini fuckfest Thursday night (about an hour and a half). Then tonight, we fooled around and she was too sore to fuck after a few strokes. :mad:

Goddamn, I'm a horny bastard.

Heretical indeed!

Note to self: Must at least give the relaxing thing a TRY :tongue:

Seriously, I do prefer it now that she's all loose and relaxed.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, I do prefer it now that she's all loose and relaxed.

TheBF told me that when he's fucking me at regular speed, he likes it best when I'm totally relaxed for about 30 seconds and then I tighten as much as I can for 30 seconds (no milking, total clenching) and I repeat that. He prefers the milking sensation while he orgasms or if he's going very slow, but he can't tell a difference between milking or another motion if he's thrusting at regular pace and he honestly just likes the much simpler and much easier to do relax then clench repeated over and over again.

Have you and MrsR ever tried that?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It took me a few days to finally get the right "visual aid" to explain this, but my wife and I discovered something different as a result of submissivegirl83's post.

First off, let me digress for a bit. On another, completely unrelated thread, sg83 posted a squirting clip. In that clip, at the very end, the woman pushed her g-spot out, similar to how sg83 explained the baring down. I downloaded the clip, spliced it up, converted it twice and voila:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/some+of+my+favorite+gifs/77925-g-push.html

Now, on to our discovery. I sent MrsR a copy of sg83's post and we had a long talk about this whole relaxing, baring down thing, using the g-spot pushing clip as a point of discussion..

MrsR wanted me to stick 2 fingers in her, spread her lips open, and see if she could push her g-spot out as well. Nada... Not even close. I said it's probably because she wasn't relaxed or turned on enough. So I stuck 2 fingers in, stroked, did the come hither, rotated clockwise, switched hands, rotated counter clockwise, etc. until she came and came and came. All the while we were still talking about how doing this felt, how doing that felt good, do that some more.

We then decided to break out the swing and try it with my dick. Her cunt was surprisingly supple and relaxed when I went in. She didn't have the usual initial entry orgasm, but our dialogue continued. Every once in a while she'd push out (like the clip) and I did feel a pronounced roughness pushing against my cockhead and shaft. Overall she was as "consciously" relaxed as possible.

In a word, OMFG!! We did it for what seemed like forever and she never got sore!! And she had more intense, more rapid orgasms to boot!

In a word, I am a changed man because of this exchange we had. Instead of the, "oh my god, you feel so fucking tight this is so fucking good", it's now a relaxed embrace and I can feel so much more of MrsR's vagina. I'm actually enjoying our lovemaking sessions now even more!!

I'm going to go waay out on a limb here and say something totally heretical... Looser/Relaxed is better!

P.S. Thanks for the great post, submissivegirl83!!

I'm glad I could be of assistance to you both. As I said sometimes it's a fight to stay relaxed, but when I do it and do the pushing out thing, it just feels so wonderful. It's nice to hear a guy say that now he understands what I'm talking about and the sensation is still good. Thank you for being the experimentor with your lovely wife:wink:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TheBF told me that when he's fucking me at regular speed, he likes it best when I'm totally relaxed for about 30 seconds and then I tighten as much as I can for 30 seconds (no milking, total clenching) and I repeat that. He prefers the milking sensation while he orgasms or if he's going very slow, but he can't tell a difference between milking or another motion if he's thrusting at regular pace and he honestly just likes the much simpler and much easier to do relax then clench repeated over and over again.

Have you and MrsR ever tried that?

No, but we will now! Hmm, how about clench, relax, push out/bare down, relax, clench, etc.?

I'm glad I could be of assistance to you both. As I said sometimes it's a fight to stay relaxed, but when I do it and do the pushing out thing, it just feels so wonderful. It's nice to hear a guy say that now he understands what I'm talking about and the sensation is still good. Thank you for being the experimentor with your lovely wife:wink:

Still good? Hell, it's better! I'll be your (and petite's) experimenter any day of the week.

I'm looking through my PMs and back through this thread, I swear someone said the pushing out then relaxing bit was a way for her to make herself cum hands free. I can see why now. My apologies for forgetting where I read that. Dammit, I'm too young for Alzheimer's!!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm looking through my PMs and back through this thread, I swear someone said the pushing out then relaxing bit was a way for her to make herself cum hands free. I can see why now. My apologies for forgetting where I read that. Dammit, I'm too young for Alzheimer's!!

Wasn't it Emp who said that?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn't it Emp who said that?

Yes! It was the comment on the animation I linked to on my album. I hate my short term memory. Reminds me of a joke:

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

...long pause...

...fidgeting around...

...long pause...

Hey, wanna ride a bike?

-- That's me in real life, by the way. Can't stick to one subject in a conversation, gets a lot of projects started, barely finishes anything.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes! It was the comment on the animation I linked to on my album. I hate my short term memory. Reminds me of a joke:

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

...long pause...

...fidgeting around...

...long pause...

Hey, wanna ride a bike?

-- That's me in real life, by the way. Can't stick to one subject in a conversation, gets a lot of projects started, barely finishes anything.

ROFLMAO :biggrin1:. I have a cousin with ADHD . . . he lived with us for 3 months when he was 11 . . . never, never again!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Relaxed has our vote, my wife is tight to begin with and when she starts to get aroused she clamps down tight enough that she experiences it as pain and asks me to pull back, to the point that she will only let the head of my penis stay inside, basically as her vagina clamps down she can force my penis out. On the rare occasion that I have been able to work my way in as deep as she will let me, and she started to clamp down it In our hurts her and she asks me to pull out, I feel a very narrow band of muscle scraping the top side of my penis as I pull out.

In our situation: Tight's not Right. My wife has been trying to figure out a way to relax during sex for years, she just can't get there.

FunGuy13

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excellent observation!! I have experienced the same thing. With the help of a very willing and communicative lady friend I learned so very much about the pleasure of the "G Spot" which is basically the small "rough" spot you experienced. That "Spot" is actually pretty much the other end of the clitoris. The tip of the clitoris that is visible is only, shall we say, the tip of the iceberg. In most women the clitoris extends back 2 to 3 inches just under the top of the vaginal wall. "Good men always finish last because they make sure their women cum first"

It took me a few days to finally get the right "visual aid" to explain this, but my wife and I discovered something different as a result of submissivegirl83's post.

First off, let me digress for a bit. On another, completely unrelated thread, sg83 posted a squirting clip. In that clip, at the very end, the woman pushed her g-spot out, similar to how sg83 explained the baring down. I downloaded the clip, spliced it up, converted it twice and voila:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/some+of+my+favorite+gifs/77925-g-push.html

Now, on to our discovery. I sent MrsR a copy of sg83's post and we had a long talk about this whole relaxing, baring down thing, using the g-spot pushing clip as a point of discussion..

MrsR wanted me to stick 2 fingers in her, spread her lips open, and see if she could push her g-spot out as well. Nada... Not even close. I said it's probably because she wasn't relaxed or turned on enough. So I stuck 2 fingers in, stroked, did the come hither, rotated clockwise, switched hands, rotated counter clockwise, etc. until she came and came and came. All the while we were still talking about how doing this felt, how doing that felt good, do that some more.

We then decided to break out the swing and try it with my dick. Her cunt was surprisingly supple and relaxed when I went in. She didn't have the usual initial entry orgasm, but our dialogue continued. Every once in a while she'd push out (like the clip) and I did feel a pronounced roughness pushing against my cockhead and shaft. Overall she was as "consciously" relaxed as possible.

In a word, I am a changed man because of this exchange we had. Instead of the, "oh my god, you feel so fucking tight this is so fucking good", it's now a relaxed embrace and I can feel so much more of MrsR's vagina. I'm actually enjoying our lovemaking sessions now even more!!

P.S. Thanks for the great post, submissivegirl83!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excellent observation!! I have experienced the same thing. With the help of a very willing and communicative lady friend I learned so very much about the pleasure of the "G Spot" which is basically the small "rough" spot you experienced. That "Spot" is actually pretty much the other end of the clitoris. The tip of the clitoris that is visible is only, shall we say, the tip of the iceberg. In most women the clitoris extends back 2 to 3 inches just under the top of the vaginal wall.

Thank you for bumping one of my favorite threads, which funny enough, I wanted to bump myself with a new observation regarding the g-spot. I was going down on MrsR the other day with two fingers inside her and as I was doin the "come hither: motion, I noticed if I made more of a scooping motion rather than a rubbing with the pad of my fingers, I could drag the rough patch almost all the way out to the vaginal entrance.

This in of itself isn't a new thing, but I wonder if the g-spot is the rough patch or the area underneath the rough patch. Furthermore, is this something other women have observed as well?

"Good men always finish last because they make sure their women cum first"

I like that!!

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I wanted to bump myself with a new observation regarding the g-spot. I was going down on MrsR the other day with two fingers inside her and as I was doin the "come hither: motion, I noticed if I made more of a scooping motion rather than a rubbing with the pad of my fingers, I could drag the rough patch almost all the way out to the vaginal entrance.!

lol, I haven't tried to turn myself inside-out or anything like that, but yeah my g-spot can move further forward, and it doesn't require fingers. Next time you're admiring her bits you wished you had :)stups::icon16:) have her push with her vaginal muscles... you might just find her g-spot comes forward and down all on its own! It's a bit like a trap door :tongue2:

Beneath the roughness or the roughness itself? No idea. The whole zone is so sensitive that it's hard to distinguish.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, I haven't tried to turn myself inside-out or anything like that, but yeah my g-spot can move further forward, and it doesn't require fingers. Next time you're admiring her bits you wished you had :)stups::icon16:) have her push with her vaginal muscles... you might just find her g-spot comes forward and down all on its own! It's a bit like a trap door :tongue2:

Kinda like this? :

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/...e+gifs/77925-in-order-to-understand-this.html

:tongue:

Beneath the roughness or the roughness itself? No idea. The whole zone is so sensitive that it's hard to distinguish.

I think it just falls under the "Feels too good to discern, just don't stop rubbing it to ponder" category then.