Aroused by Soft to hard

Jmdubs73

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had a couple girlfriends that loved watching me go from soft to hard. One even got a little mad if I was already hard by the time my pants came off. Is this common among women? Any men know women like this? Please share.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found that girls like seeing my cock grow and get hard in front of their eyes. I've also found that my cock is the most sensitive right at this moment and I love the feel of her fingers or tongue on the ridge of my cock head when it's sensitive like this. The lightest touch makes my whole cock jump.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend likes touching it and watching me get hard too, but I am usually hard by the time the clothes come off. I agree with Thongerdude, having your dick played with before you get hard feels so good.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend definitely likes seeing (and feeling it grow), but, she doesn't really get mad if I'm already hard by the point that I'm baring it. I think girls enjoy their partner's arousal in general, but some are perhaps extra fascinated by the trip from small, soft and insignificant to big and rock hard ;P