arrogant or cocky men sharing their tales

One time, I was trying to get this really hot girl to fuck me and I told her that if we didn't fuck then and there I would never talk to her again and we would never see each other or be friends. She spread her legs and took it. We had amazing sex day and night for the next few weeks straight.

I had a threesome with two other guys, one was huge and the other one was smaller than me. I sucked them both off but when it came to fucking, I told them that I only let big cocks in my ass and I made the guy with the smaller cock watch and told him it was because he had a little dick.

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i have a new one, met up with a guy who was much bigger than me when we were younger, sadly he stopped growing, i didnt, i not only caught up, i overtook by 2 inches in length and girth, he used to play the "whoevers smaller sucks" we meet up and he suggests we play that game, im ready for my forfit, we drop our pants and his jaw dropped. i was huge in comparisson, and he took his forfit v well, cudnt resist talking trash to him tho, the cocky twat :p