Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

wow.... why isn't there a telethon?

i'm gonna crochet up some kinda toilet bowl cock hammock :smile:

*wanders off muttering about how to attach the cock hammock. suction cups?*

umm is late, and i kinda shouldn't stay up to read 20 pages of peen dunking woe...so i have to ask.

you could really and for true get a case of blue balls/wang from a late night dip into lavie land?

more eta: urinals make so much more sense now.

also 4 pages into the dangers of high seas thread = :rofl:

Last edited:

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
man I was just complaining to my gf about this today. I had to use the school bathroom today. I made sure that I didn't dip, but when I stood up it grazed the bowl (x_x)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel your pain. We just replaced both toilets in our house because of that. :) Whats worse is when you gotta go and do that in a PUBLIC restroom...EWWWW Talk about feelin' dirty!!!! *has happened twice to me...

D_JJzzkk11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really can't figure this out. Just how small are the toilets in America exactly? Just measured my Australian spec one... 11" straight down to the water from the seat. American toilets must be so low.. or I'm really not understanding something here.

Unless of course your cock's 11" long soft, in which case kudos to you.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a neighbor and good friend that does pluming work. After we had quite a few beers I explained to him this problem of dunking your dick in the water. Next day he came over and installed on the underside of the toilet seat some blocks that raised the seat up from the bowl. Man.... works like a charm!

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really can't figure this out. Just how small are the toilets in America exactly? Just measured my Australian spec one... 11" straight down to the water from the seat. American toilets must be so low.. or I'm really not understanding something here.

They have a bad habbit; they flush the toilet while sitting down :)

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

They vary quite a bit. I don't touch down too often. Sometimes it's the water, other times it's the bowl, but it's not pleasant either way. The worst situation which I now avoid is that in our office building I can sit down on the seat just fine, but whenever somebody flushes the toilet in the bathroom next door, I get hit with a wave from my toilet. Not fun in the least.

Media

being 11 soft would b a nightmare *shudder* i have enuff probs bein my size soft. But yeah the seats r way lower. And I didn't flush it just fell in :/

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Older American toilet bowls hold 13 or more liters of water. So the water level is high. That's why yer tool gets wet. In Turkey mine can hang down in there with no problem. In Florida, I've got to hold it up, otherwise it gets a bath.