arse injuries from anal?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope....but i am not exclusive to buttsex.
i partake about once a month.

to avoid prolapse and tearing,i usually put a butt plug
in for a long time whilst i go down on her and fuck her,
i pull the plug when i want to cum in her ass.

by that time she is dilated.

i think too much unlubricated buttsex is bad for you.
i usually use only silicon lube because it is super duper slick.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
i think that over doing it will lead to prolapses etc but the only injuries that iv given to girls is general sorenes where it hurts to sit and walk and a bit of blood.

(imagine what it would be likeif the ass u were fucking had a prolapse!!!!)

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex had an issue one day so I too him to the doctor. After a good examination, the doctor came to the conclusion that he had an anal tear. The doctor then told me that in no uncertain terms, I was to "leave him alone" for a few weeks to heal. Of course this made me beam with pride...until we determined that it was not my size but the recent rough less-than-sufficient-lube sex we had. :frown1: From that point forward, we were more careful as well as well lubricated.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I have had some bleeding and some tears of the entrance to the anus which resulted in bleeding--nothing too serious. The key is lots of lube. I have never been seriously injured by a penis. Most of my tearing and bleeding was caused by dildos and foreign objects (one night a guy pushed a large flashlight in me, and I bled for several days. Never saw the doctor, which is probably stupid.) Prolapses can come from being fisted, but I have never had that happen, but I don't take huge fists.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Key thing: lube. Pay up for silicon.

KY, Wet, those other water-based lubes are worthless. Seriously, drying up Wet on a latex condom might as well be sandpaper to your ass.

WORD!!

I refuse to use water based lubes any more, especially in the arrid climate I live in. Silicone lubes are awesome but are a little tougher to wash off, which is their only real bad draw back.

Got a minor tear from a really thick dick once but I healed quickly, thank god. Adn it was lack of lube that was the root of the cause not the thickness.

I can't imagine a prolapsed colon but I've heard horror stories... YIKES!!