Art Bezrukavenko

RyderTop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I keep saying this all the time. People can try and spin it all they want, but OnlyFans is for nudity. Period. If you're on there as an exhibitionist then people will eventually tire of you're schtick because THEY'RE ONLY THERE TO SEE THE DICK. Or to see you get fucked into oblivion. Or see you get a cum facial. Etc.
Why is this so hard for people to understand?

Greabonn

Cherished Member
Media
Because they still get money from peoole even when posting such bullshit... I think the only was to give them a sign is to unfollow/unsubscribe them. When follows will be decreasing maybe they will give more from them...

honest_opinion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Art, Chris, and anyone else for that matter, is free to post whatever tf they are comfortable doing. I agree they could be more specific in the description of their paid content, but being vague creates curiosity, which then leads to subscriptions (maybe only for a month, though).

Both have their fervent fans who support everything they do, and that's fine. To each his/her own I say. I don't ask others (especially anonymous people behind keyboards on here) who to support or how to spend my time or money.

I've looked at both of their youtube, insta, OF, etc ... They're cute enough, personable, and their accomplishments are somewhat impressive, but neither are really for me. I rarely find someone I'd like to support financially online (even in such a small way -- $8 to 12 /month). I can't see paying for content that's freely given on various socials.

Whatever they're doing seems to be working for them, and that's what really matters. As they both have said, if you don't like them or their content, you're free to unsubscribe.

Not sure what the long-term plan is for either. The shelf life of a twink is short, and even shorter for a twunk. Someone else will be along eventually, and we all will likely have the same conversation about them lol

Iliketomakesexytime

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Art, Chris, and anyone else for that matter, is free to post whatever tf they are comfortable doing. I agree they could be more specific in the description of their paid content, but being vague creates curiosity, which then leads to subscriptions (maybe only for a month, though).

Both have their fervent fans who support everything they do, and that's fine. To each his/her own I say. I don't ask others (especially anonymous people behind keyboards on here) who to support or how to spend my time or money.

I've looked at both of their youtube, insta, OF, etc ... They're cute enough, personable, and their accomplishments are somewhat impressive, but neither are really for me. I rarely find someone I'd like to support financially online (even in such a small way -- $8 to 12 /month). I can't see paying for content that's freely given on various socials.

Whatever they're doing seems to be working for them, and that's what really matters. As they both have said, if you don't like them or their content, you're free to unsubscribe.

Not sure what the long-term plan is for either. The shelf life of a twink is short, and even shorter for a twunk. Someone else will be along eventually, and we all will likely have the same conversation about them lol
ok