Art Bezrukavenko

ozgurtheg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is 26 now and in 10 years he will become a gay bottom version of Tomas Skoloudik. However everyone wants Tomas in Alluring Cumback years not this Tommy Wood that he has become. Nobody would pay for it.

So I agree with many opinions written in here. He should squeeze every cent now, as it will be impossible to sell a $45 video after 35 years old. For ex: Tomas' OF is 5 bucks for thousands of vids & pics but nobody is interested...

Reactions: Paulgoki

RyderTop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's obvious why he doesn't do nudes. He knows that once he shows his cock and people see that it's small, they will lose interest.
I don't think its that. Anyone with ANY experience with naked men knows he isn't packing a huge cock. His cock isn't why we're into him. Its that twinkly, skinny body with tat cute, perky tight ass! THAT HOLE is what we want to see....before and after its wrecked by his BF. I bet his hole looks amazing after a hot pounding!

yearites

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, what’s his story? He was Gay and being persecuted in Ukraine and somehow escaped and got here? Does he have political asylum? I love his bravado, but there something very fragile and sad about him too, I’m kind of hoping someone kind and big hearted scoops him up and protects him.
his current bf is doing exactly that hes a big softy

Reactions: Caleb Trask

Gumpy311

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really unusual that an eastern European would be cut, let alone as an adult. I wonder why.
I live in Germany and have been with Eastern Europeans a lot since moving here and ALL of them have decided to get cut as adults. Too much hassle with the skin and pain if you have a thick dick so they all got circumcised. It’s a popular option for young adults now. Just my 2 cents