Photo Art shots

D

deleted1488092

I mean...when I saw her in this position I said hold that! And she did! :)

3597671-1584268590-2a9f41ab1d2236ba59db0e2670b3d233.jpg

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whaddyareckon? :) :)

Would have been rude not to ;-)

...and she sure popped me...all over her...:)

Singeing hot!

Hope you are getting your regular dose! All best! :)
I plum reckon she serviced your plum and coaxed a nice dollop of manseed .
Your poor nuts must have gone Walnut sack with a pussy that hot.

Reactions: deleted1488092
D

deleted1488092

I plum reckon she serviced your plum and coaxed a nice dollop of manseed .
Your poor nuts must have gone Walnut sack with a pussy that hot.

Pretty much a purrfect description of what happened! :)

She wanted the cum all over her face and body and given her sheer hotness, you are right..must have completely unloaded as it was bloody everywhere...and the first shot sailed over he head so she didn't get it all...gotta say, impressed myself!

Stay safe!

Reactions: Curious65

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much a purrfect description of what happened! :)

She wanted the cum all over her face and body and given her sheer hotness, you are right..must have completely unloaded as it was bloody everywhere...and the first shot sailed over he head so she didn't get it all...gotta say, impressed myself!

Stay safe!
Your poor sack must have been tighter than a millionaires wallet.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not wrong! Love that feeling of the tight nuts pumping, and squeezing out every last sloppy drop eh! magnifico! :) Keep up the rumpy pumpy! :)
I love every last second of feeling my nuts vigorously and copiously chugging all the seed like a pair of pistons into my girls pussy all the time. Lucky i keep an extra bag of ice afterwards.

D

deleted1488092

I love every last second of feeling my nuts vigorously and copiously chugging all the seed like a pair of pistons into my girls pussy all the time. Lucky i keep an extra bag of ice afterwards.

That;s the way to do it! Indeed so satisfying to let go once she is a happy gal! :) Happier she is, bigger the impact....
Sadly activity very curtailed now for a while...still, memories and prospects! Keep it up......... her! :)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That;s the way to do it! Indeed so satisfying to let go once she is a happy gal! :) Happier she is, bigger the impact....
Sadly activity very curtailed now for a while...still, memories and prospects! Keep it up......... her! :)
You'd better believe it brother; and when she appreciates this so much, pulls me in and lets her talons rake my back to the point where we using NEOSPORIN afterwards.

D

deleted1488092

No need..like our real mans sport Rugby (no padding or helmets) we wear our war wounds with pride..:)

Reactions: thedrainman
D

deleted1488092

Yeah, and the possibility of sepsis, and corona.

I was just joking widya!

Good hygiene very wise indeed!

I have been very sensible..had a call earlier from one of my hotwives and since they had been isolated 2 weeks she was absolutely gagging :) as have been iso for 7 days wth, I popped over and popped in and out...she demanded a pounding..a gent never says no to a lady...

Hope you weekend as good as can be!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just joking widya!

Good hygiene very wise indeed!

I have been very sensible..had a call earlier from one of my hotwives and since they had been isolated 2 weeks she was absolutely gagging :) as have been iso for 7 days wth, I popped over and popped in and out...she demanded a pounding..a gent never says no to a lady...

Hope you weekend as good as can be!
Chill out, I;m just joshing witcha.